+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "altered the frequency"? Isn't it quite normal that CIC sometimes have three week gaps between draws? They had one in March and one in January. Or is it something else that you are referring to?
You shouldn't be worried , you have a 453 crs. It's people like me who have 437 or around that are anxiously waiting for our turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: gurneetpaul

Arod

May 15, 2017
The 2018 first quarter express entry trend will go down in history as the year that canada said to the world....OUR COUNTRY IS NOT FOR EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY
If there is no draw today, IRCC would be sending a clear message (once again) that they will try to keep the cut-off over 440-441 as much as possible. I don't think it is a coincidence that every time the score is about to go below 440 they skip the draw.

If you want to get an ITA then try to improve your IELTS, get a Masters, learn French, apply with your spouse as Non-Accompanying, etc.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
You shouldn't be worried , you have a 453 crs. It's people like me who have 437 or around that are anxiously waiting for our turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not worried. I am curious about what Abhishek meant by frequency. He seems to be very knowledgable about what goes on here, and the answer to that could be helpful to you too.

Reactions: Aarti123

joelfernandes

Feb 22, 2018
Let’s just hope the absence of a draw is cause they’re counting the one last week in line with the regular draws and want to maintain a two week gap

If not and I dread to even think of it but it does point out that they don’t want the scores to dive below 440 at all. Horrid but a akin to quality control

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
if the smart dicks were allowed at 413 why cant the even smarter dicks get in with 430s...smh
Maybe that was an early bird offer (limited period only) :)

gurneetpaul

Jun 4, 2018
If there is no draw today, IRCC would be sending a clear message (once again) that they will try to keep the cut-off over 440-441 as much as possible. I don't think it is a coincidence that every time the score is about to go below 440 they skip the draw.

If you want to get an ITA then try to improve your IELTS, get a Masters, learn French, apply with your spouse as Non-Accompanying, etc.
That's really sad. Feeling terrible.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Whats plan B? Didnt get whats FSSW
Plan B was me as primary applicant with FSSW Program (French Speaking Skilled Worker). But besides to prove good French (CLB7 +), I need to have an acceptable level of English (minimum CLB 6). I have met the French CLB mininum, but I failed my first IELTS attempt last year (I got CLB 5 in writting and speaking). I have been studying more and I hope that on Jun 30 my CLB will improve at least at the mininum level 6 required. I know it may sound easy for many of you in CLB 9-10 as my hubby, but I am nervous because it is hard for me. I am studying a lot to be prepared much better than last time :)

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Unfortunately, that pattern was a one time gift from Canada. I am pretty sure it is never coming back. :(
Then they should do a CEC draw. There are people like me that went through the system, school, work, pay taxes etc... But whom am I to say, It's the system and we have to hope it's works out for us..

mshih

Jun 6, 2018
I am sitting at 440 and had been a silent reader since April I created the profile. It was a nerve-racking morning. I came in the office with a great hope that I will get invitation today but was getting losing my hope. I wasn't as anxious about the last couple draws as I am today cause I will lose 5 points in July. If I didn't get an invitation today, It will take me one or two more months to get an invitation depending how well I did on my IELTS.

Let's see the draw next week.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There was one other good news in 2017 report. Also this can only be calculated indirectly:
There were app. 96 approved applications and 92k of issued visa. With a rough estimation, that app. 40% of all applicants did not need visa for Canada (because they already had some other type of visa), I would estimate app. 129k of all approved applicants.

That would give the average family size less than 1.4 for the family size. And that is including PNP, where family size tends to be bigger.

That is actually the only thing saving the ITA in 3k+ range. Would it be higher (1.7 to 1.9), they would need less ITA (since total waste rate is much lower now).

Reactions: lightning_crashes

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Plan B was me as primary applicant with FSSW Program (French Speaking Skilled Worker). But besides to prove good French (CLB7 +), I need to have an acceptable level of English (minimum CLB 6). I have met the French CLB mininum, but I failed my first IELTS attempt last year (I got CLB 5 in writting and speaking). I have been studying more and I hope that on Jun 30 my CLB will improve at least at the mininum level 6 required. I know it may sound easy for many of you in CLB 9-10 as my hubby, but I am nervous because it is hard for me. I am studying a lot to be prepared much better than last time :)
You're much better than most of us as it's so hard to learn a new language like French... Good luck I'm sure you'll make it

For me plan B is to get any job offer in Canada and get the 35 points from Canadian experience or OINP

Reactions: SumH12

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Neither raising hopes nor despair.

Just checked the immitracker for OINP, and saw some nominations between May 31 and June 4. I believe some other provinces might also be issuing small but steady nominations this week. This should help CIC to keep some nos. high for CRS, and So, possibly there could be a draw maybe this Friday. Exceptional, but has happened sometimes in the past. Let’s see.

Thanks.