+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Can anyone help me?

I have a 3-year bachelor's degree from India and a post graduate certificate(one semester) from the UK. Will this count as two or more degrees/certificates/diplomas?

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on last year's stats, I don't think the average draw score will come down lower than 440 or 441:

Last year we had a total of 30 draws with 86,043 invitations, and for this year we have had 12 draws and 32,200 invitations sent out so far, so that leaves 18 draws and 53,800 invitations left until December.

-> 53,800 / 18 = ~2,989 invitations per draw.

So based on my experience, any draws with sub 3500 invitations will have draw score higher than 441, at least.

Source: https://moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/

Reactions: NOMAD2017

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Based on last year's stats, I don't think the average draw score will come down lower than 440 or 441:

Last year we had a total of 30 draws with 86,043 invitations, and for this year we have had 12 draws and 32,200 invitations sent out so far, so that leaves 18 draws and 53,800 invitations left until December.

-> 53,800 / 18 = ~2,989 invitations per draw.

So based on my experience, any draws with sub 3500 invitations will have draw score higher than 441, at least.

Source: https://moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/
Bro!! You missed a trick here.. last year 26 regular draws and 4 program specific draws were conducted..4 specific draws issued only 1300 ITAs..
Even if we assume same number of draws to happen this year too..so there are 16 regular draws left..Moreover add 4k to 86,043 of last year for this year as the target is higher this year. So basically we are looking at (53800+4000-(1300-700 already issued pnps)/)16 =3575..Basically ITA count rarely goes below 3500 for the rest of the year!

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro!! You missed a trick here.. last year 26 regular draws and 4 program specific draws were conducted..4 specific draws issued only 1300 ITAs..
Even if we assume same number of draws to happen this year too..so there are 16 regular draws left..Moreover add 4k to 86,043 of last year for this year as the target is higher this year. So basically we are looking at (53800+4000-(1300-700 already issued pnps)/)16 =3575..Basically ITA count rarely goes below 3500 for the rest of the year!
The quota for EE is 90k this year?

Jimmysuperfly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Guys is it likely that people with high scores say 430s could have being selected under the federal skill trade program in the last draw ? Considering that while filling ones EE profile you are asked if you have a trade skill.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hello,
Guys is it likely that people with high scores say 430s could have being selected under the federal skill trade program in the last draw ? Considering that while filling ones EE profile you are asked if you have a trade skill.
Its possible and most likely that happened. though PNPs are more likely tp clear high scores right? i would not take FST into account.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
I remember one guy with 470+ score receiving an ITA yesterday..this thread or may be the older one..so yes there might be...but i guess there will be only few 10-30 over 440 !!

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
I remember one guy with 470+ score receiving an ITA yesterday..this thread or may be the older one..so yes there might be...but i guess there will be only few 10-30 over 440 !!
That is an interesting concept. Is it possible for someone to be eligible for both FSW & FST?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Sorry folks, i know this is not the correct thread for this post, but hope you guys won't mind it just this time and answer my query.

I am hoping for an ITA in may be June/July with CRS 438. My current country of residence is Saudi Arabia. I am planning to visit my home country in August after ITA (assuming i get ITA in June/July).
I will do the medicals in home country and apply for PCC of home country and submit application from there.
I already have Saudi Arabia PCC.

Is my PCC of both countries accepted? Do you see any problem here based on your knowledge and experience? Please help.
No not valid. Your pcc from your current country of residence (which would be your home country) valid for 6 months but all other pcc must be obtained after the last day in that country where you have lived 6 months in a row. So you must provide a pcc from KSA after your departure date from that country.
It is the most common reason for rejection. So be very carefull about it.

Reactions: SumH12

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Can anyone help me?

I have a 3-year bachelor's degree from India and a post graduate certificate(one semester) from the UK. Will this count as two or more degrees/certificates/diplomas?
Unfortunately you cannot claim points for any foreign credential which is assessed as less than a year long duration. So your PGC (one semster) cannot be counted. In education section of EE profile, for each ctedential you must select one of the options as level of education according to the ECA report-
  • Secondary
  • One year program
  • Two year program
  • Bachelors OR 3 or more year program
  • Masters
  • PhD
You cannot select one semester thus you cannot claim points for it.

Yanbing Chen

May 29, 2018
The 92rd draw is coming next Wednesday and no one actually know what the lowest cutoff is. However, I believe everyone is looking forward to the result and I hope it will satisfy the most people’s expectation. Anyone can tell me how many applications with 440 approximately have right now in the pool? I saw many calculations about the range of numbers of 431-440 people, but I am still not sure exactly.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
The 92rd draw is coming next Wednesday and no one actually know what the lowest cutoff is. However, I believe everyone is looking forward to the result and I hope it will satisfy the most people’s expectation. Anyone can tell me how many applications with 440 approximately have right now in the pool? I saw many calculations about the range of numbers of 431-440 people, but I am still not sure exactly.
No one's sure exactly and it's all guess work. It depends on the new ppl every day coming at 440+ and the draw size.

If it's the same pattern as the last few months then expect to have 439 with cutoff Dec 2017 in a realistic or sightly optimistic case.

Reactions: Yanbing Chen
Jun 16, 2014
I got my FBI PCC for USA in March and got my ITA today. However I moved to a new apartment in the same state . DO I have to get a new PCC again or can I use the one I got 3 month back ? ANy suggestions please help

Reactions: naten

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys,

Need a clarification.

I have updated my wife's name in "observation" page of the Passport recently to reflect the name after marriage. Wife's name in EE profile, educational certificates (diplomas+IELTS), PCC and other docs have the old name. I cannot change the name in EE profile and I dont want to create a new one because of the tie breaker rule.

Is taking an affidavit certified by Notary sufficient? Under what name will the PPR be for my wife if offered to us? Will there be problems later on if its issued with old name?