+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

bhargav57

Apr 19, 2017
hello Guys!
Could you please tell me , for NOC 2174 Saskatchewan, What kind of licence I need, and what is the procedure to obtain it?
Many thanks in advance

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
My prediction for June 6th draw(ofcourse it happens):

3500 ITAs: 440 ( tie-breaker 15th May)

3750 ITAs: 439
(tie-breaker 15th Jan)

Note: I have assumed mid-worse case scenario of 220 entrants per day above 440 and also factored in yesterday's draw effect!

Manish Parashar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi Friends,
I'm writing after a long time. Been reading all the posts though. Just want to say to all the ppl at 420s,430s to be positive. You will all be in Canada soon. Just Hope and Pray Every Day.

I'v been nurturing this dream since 2015, could'nt make my profile as Father got diagnosed with Cancer in May 2015, so shifted all my focus to bring him to complete recovery so eventually after Father recovered fully I made my profile in Oct 2016, in 3rd attempt Got CLB9 on 26th May 2017 which was taking my points to 416, just 5 days prior to the record lowest 413 CRS draw on 31st May 2017, BUT was denied the happiness as I could not upload my result / my TRF No. and date in my profile as "my result / hardcopy of TRF was withheld and was only released on 15th June 2017."
So Now here I.m at CRS 411 after my 39th Birthday. Still Hoping n Praying. I Got nothing to Loose.

I'm not writing all this to receive Pity, all i want is You all Be Positive. Never let negative thoughts cloud your mind.

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hi Friends,
I'm writing after a long time. Been reading all the posts though. Just want to say to all the ppl at 420s,430s to be positive. You will all be in Canada soon. Just Hope and Pray Every Day.

I'v been nurturing this dream since 2015, could'nt make my profile as Father got diagnosed with Cancer in May 2015, so shifted all my focus to bring him to complete recovery so eventually after Father recovered fully I made my profile in Oct 2016, in 3rd attempt Got CLB9 on 26th May 2017 which was taking my points to 416, just 5 days prior to the record lowest 413 CRS draw on 31st May 2017, BUT was denied the happiness as I could not upload my result / my TRF No. and date in my profile as "my result / hardcopy of TRF was withheld and was only released on 15th June 2017."
So Now here I.m at CRS 411 after my 39th Birthday. Still Hoping n Praying. I Got nothing to Loose.

I'm not writing all this to receive Pity, all i want is You all Be Positive. Never let negative thoughts cloud your mind.
Liked ur post but this year is completely diff. 2017 was the great yr for EE n wont repeat again.
Ppl got more awareness and thanks for Mr Trump as well, this year ppl r entering way more than ever. I dont think it will reduce ever, since canada has declared immigration targets till 2020. Last, hell lot of profiles' injection are happening with 440+ everyday.

Having hope is always good but cant ignore factual reality as wel

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi everyone, i just updated my spouse language results and when i tried in crs calculator the new score comes to 433 but after the status changed to updated in my account i still see the old crs score.Will it take time to change the crs score or should i try updating again .TIA

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Sorry folks, i know this is not the correct thread for this post, but hope you guys won't mind it just this time and answer my query.

I am hoping for an ITA in may be June/July with CRS 438. My current country of residence is Saudi Arabia. I am planning to visit my home country in August after ITA (assuming i get ITA in June/July).
I will do the medicals in home country and apply for PCC of home country and submit application from there.
I already have Saudi Arabia PCC.

Is my PCC of both countries accepted? Do you see any problem here based on your knowledge and experience? Please help.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Hi everyone, i just updated my spouse language results and when i tried in crs calculator the new score comes to 433 but after the status changed to updated in my account i still see the old crs score.Will it take time to change the crs score or should i try updating again .TIA
Yes..it takes time..please wait for sometime..I would suggest 24 hours..it can change with in an hour too!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that it is not fair for PNP people to get elected in all draws. I think they should be excluded from some draws.
They can do that (for them to have a separate draws). But be assured, that ITA will be reduced back to 3000.
I do not think, that would help you.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
They can do that (for them to have a separate draws). But be assured, that ITA will be reduced back to 3000.
I do not think, that would help you.
But predictions would be closer in that scenario..pnps are creating noise and we are not able to predict accurately!! :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But predictions would be closer in that scenario..pnps are creating noise and we are not able to predict accurately!! :)
You will never be able to predict accurately. Nr. of new accounts in each range is not stable (you can have days where the daily intake is high and then other days, when it is low).
With that logic any group that has seasonal ups and downs would create fluctuation in new incoming.

Actually, from the above, we can see, that provinces are requested to release small batches of applicants every week in order not to over flood the system and not to create too much of a volatility in CRS.
And funny enough, that group of the applicants is the most controlled.
Any other potentially stronger group (people with fresh TEF, people with Canadian education or work experience), can create more volatility (for example the pressure around the end of each semester).

Long term trend is however clear.
Amount of potential applicants is rising steadily (amount of the EE profiles has almost doubled since last year).
Latest trend is also a diligent work on CRS score improvements (and not just by getting PNP).