+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
What about 450? I’m nervous too.
You're the same as me, you either have to wait two days or two weeks. Just think of as two weeks and you won't get disappointed on Wednesday :) Or you'll be surprised and happy :D but my gut feeling is the draw on Wednesday will be higher than 450, last time there was a three week draw the CRS score was 456 :)

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Takes 60-90 days from AOR to nomination if you're on the HCP track. More info in the PNP forums. This is the RoH thread. ;)
Yeah i wrote NoI to Nomination. Considering you received NoI on 1 Jan and you end up applying by 28 Jan, one month is already gone... and you will agree with me documentation for submitting your OINP application is pretty exhaustive.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
What job duties do you have listed in your reference letter?
right now its according to 2171 but I havent received the ITA or NOI so that can be changed if needed. I am an Oracle Apps technical consultant which means i have done both consulting and technical work... 2171 suits my profile more. But just asking if anyone from this job code got NOI for OINP in jan-feb this year

Last edited:

naten

Feb 20, 2018
You're the same as me, you either have to wait two days or two weeks. Just think of as two weeks and you won't get disappointed on Wednesday :) Or you'll be surprised and happy :D but my gut feeling is the draw on Wednesday will be higher than 450, last time there was a three week draw the CRS score was 456 :)
So are you sure the score gonna be below 450 the draw after this Wednesday (27/6 I believe)? I will try not to not get my hopes up then LoL.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
So are you sure the score gonna be below 450 the draw after this Wednesday (27/6 I believe)? I will try not to not get my hopes up then LoL.
Yes, if there is a draw on the 27/6 (two weeks after the one on Wednesday), I'm 99 % sure it'll be under 450 :) With the high number of ITA's issued and two weeks distance between draws, it would be very very unusual if the score went over 450 :)

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi guys, got a query,

A friend told me his application was refused last year because his work experience did not go with is degree qualification. Working in a way different line compared to his university degree.
1. My wife's degree is sociology and works as an Operations administrative officer with Noc 1221. Will this be a problem or have it changed to Human resource since she does a little of the duty as well.
If I'm to change it to Human resource with Noc 1121 will I have to revoke my profile and re-fill a new one to avoid any issue or what?

Thanks

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

I know that this is not the right thread to ask this question but please help me out guys...I am just about to submit my profile in few days...I am claiming points for 2 year of work experience..My first position was administrative officer but last year I was promoted to OFFICE OPERATION SUPERVISOR.... but the thing is that some other employee told me that office supervisor is a lower position than administrative officer and this will result in file being rejected??? Is it really true???? Please guys give me your valuable thoughts on this ... any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Yes, if there is a draw on the 27/6 (two weeks after the one on Wednesday), I'm 99 % sure it'll be under 450 :) With the high number of ITA's issued and two weeks distance between draws, it would be very very unusual if the score went over 450 :)
Thank you for your reply. Let’s all pray it is less than 450 this time.

Reactions: Ronja5200

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

I know that this is not the right thread to ask this question but please help me out guys...I am just about to submit my profile in few days...I am claiming points for 2 year of work experience..My first position was administrative officer but last year I was promoted to OFFICE OPERATION SUPERVISOR.... but the thing is that some other employee told me that office supervisor is a lower position than administrative officer and this will result in file being rejected??? Is it really true???? Please guys give me your valuable thoughts on this ... any help would be appreciated...

Thanks
Hey Jaspreet,
Congrats on being in the sweet spot CRS score of 456...

Regarding your query, It does not matter if the position is lower or higher... as part of your "reference letter" you should include both experiences..
- Position# 1 - Job Title - Start date(YYYY/MM/DD) - End date(YYYY/MM/DD)
Followed by job responsibility for this role

- Position# 2 - Job Title - Start date(YYYY/MM/DD) - End date(YYYY/MM/DD)
Followed by job responsibility for this role

This letter should include your working hours/week and your annual salary package and other benefits if any(it should be on your office letter head) and signed by a responsible person within your org.
Ensure that there is no gap in between these 2 positions. If you have a promotion letter available include that along with other relevant docs like offer letter, salary slips etc.

From the EE application, you should mention in job title section:
"Administrative Officer, further Operation Office Supervisor"
Use the NOC code of Operation Office Supervisor, where you have to include the Four digit NOC code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Polarbear1