+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Interesting to see so many people from developed countries such as Australia, France, Ireland and the UK trying to get to Canada.

The US is probably because of Trump which I understand, but Australia?
US share is actually down 1%, only 700 left US because of Trump ? He must be popular then :D

Slyke

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Interesting to see so many people from developed countries such as Australia, France, Ireland and the UK trying to get to Canada.

The US is probably because of Trump which I understand, but Australia?
You think Trump is bad? Australia has a very corrupt government. Rupert owns all the major media in Australia, and the government is doing a very bad job of... governing...

- Aussie who immigrated to Canada a few years ago

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
You think Trump is bad? Australia has a very corrupt government. Rupert owns all the major media in Australia, and the government is doing a very bad job of... governing...

Many Canadians would tell you the same about their government.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Because this part I don't know... I am not asking from the point of points being added.. I am asking from a point of that an added process(OINP) is ongoing(which I am aware is independent in one way, but on the other hand is linked to the EE system), so that's why I asked you the question...

I am so miffed with my lawyer at this point that I ain't gonna ask them the question.
I did actually answer your query, guess I was not clear enough the first time.

IMO the OINP process will just get abandoned when they find they cannot add 600 points to your account as you already have an ITA.

All provincial nominations only add points to enable ITA. A province (Ontario) can only give you points, it is the Federal govt that handles the immigration basis their own criteria.

Even if a province gives someone a nomination as they have met their criteria, the federal govt will refuse them immigration if they don't meet their six skill selection factors (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html) or security or criminality checks.

Hope that clarifies ?

Arod

May 15, 2017

Well, unless you have a guy who openly supports white supremacists, uses Twitter as his official communication platform and lies an average of 6.5 times per day then it shouldn't be that bad.

piyushest

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone have an idea when there is gonna be next draw? I filed in on May 30th thinking the draw should be on 6th June, but i guess there was no draw.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
OINP quota is 6,600 applications for 2018, not sure of what the NOI numbers are
Thx buddy. I just checked the OINP site and they issued around 2,500 NOI to HCPs in 2018. Means about 4,000 more to go but when will they issue again? They also moved to a temporary office dont know if that has something to do with it.