+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Patience man patience..It was 441,441,440: last three draws..What were you expecting? 441,438 and 434? Patience man Patience..
I know man but its been frustrating to wait since last year. Hopefully we see some positive trend for the CRS scores in the second half of the year.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
438 since Nov end last year. I was expecting 438 to be cleared by May atleast.
One positive thing for you is that you will be the first person to flush out if 438 hits (I expect that to happen in July) as your profile is really old! Moreover I firmly believe that they increase ITAs from June6th, If not, atleast from Jun20th!! Don't lose hope, just be patient!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
If there is a draw on the coming Wednesday then the cutoff might be 439 with tiebreaker in December, however in that case the next consecutive draw will see an increased cutoff due to the release of two IELTS results in between. So, in that case the CRS might again go upto 441 or above again.

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
One positive thing for you is that you will be the first person to flush out if 438 hits (I expect that to happen in July) as your profile is really old! Moreover I firmly believe that they increase ITAs from June6th, If not, atleast from Jun20th!! Don't lose hope, just be patient!
Yeah just holding on to it. I am 28 now so luckily age factor is not affecting me anytime sooner. Just hope June brings some good news to all waiting here.

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
If there is a draw on the coming Wednesday then the cutoff might be 439 with tiebreaker in December, however in that case the next consecutive draw will see an increased cutoff due to the release of two IELTS results in between. So, in that case the CRS might again go upto 441 or above again.
Man seriously

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
As we have seen in the time period between last 2 draws without IELTS result( May 9th to 23rd), there was no significant effect of IELTS results, even without IELTS we saw around 195 entrants per day! So IELTS alone will not have any effect because ECA is taking a lot of time..more than 45 days!! So there won't be any significant effect of 2 IELTS results also!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
As we have seen in the time period between last 2 draws without IELTS result( May 9th to 23rd), there was no significant effect of IELTS results, even without IELTS we saw around 195 entrants per day! So IELTS alone will not have any effect because ECA is taking a lot of time..more than 45 days!! So there won't be any significant effect of 2 IELTS results also!

yeah you are right, without ielts even it was 195 entrants per day so just think with ielts how high it can be, around 215+ on an average so yes cutoff is bound to rise or keep constant in the next of couple of draws. IELTS is a major factor for the cutoff rise and it has always been like that. People mostly do ECA first as it takes more time and then IELTS. anyway, lets hope the crs stays down to 440 or else it will mean disaster.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
yeah you are right, without ielts even it was 195 entrants per day so just think with ielts how high it can be, around 215+ on an average so yes cutoff is bound to rise or keep constant in the next of couple of draws. IELTS is a major factor for the cutoff rise and it has always been like that. People mostly do ECA first as it takes more time and then IELTS. anyway, lets hope the crs stays down to 440 or else it will mean disaster.
But if you see historical numbers where there was an ielts results..except for april 25th to may 9th which saw around 240+ entrants..it was only 170 to 196!!! So i expect this time also it won't go past 210!!

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
I don't think most people are doing ECA first!! Because if that is the case then how come 195 people end up from may 9th to may 23rd(no ielts result out)?? I couldn't find any other explanation for that number!!

Last edited:

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Looking at all the predictions,speculations,hopes,disappointments going around here, I think ircc guys must be saying to us..you do all the things but in the end I will have the last laugh!! :) Lol

Reactions: vj83 and mary99