+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hello,

Need urgent help..

I just submitted my express entry profile and as per my previous check with CRS tool, I should have got 443 points. However when I submitted my profile, I am only getting 434 points.. When I checked carefully, in the EE profile, points for "CRS - Spouse - Level of Education" are 0, while in CRS tool this points are 9.. I am missing 9 points here. What should I do to get this 9 points?
Did you add her ECA report number?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello,

Need urgent help..

I just submitted my express entry profile and as per my previous check with CRS tool, I should have got 443 points. However when I submitted my profile, I am only getting 434 points.. When I checked carefully, in the EE profile, points for "CRS - Spouse - Level of Education" are 0, while in CRS tool this points are 9.. I am missing 9 points here. What should I do to get this 9 points?
Yes as Dr Khan said above you need to include her ECA through WES

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
yes the reference letter does cover the 2 years period without any gap.... i guess i will upload a cover letter covering the wage increase and get it signed by the manager of my company,.....
one more question buddy... does payrate affects the CEC application because there was a period of 3 months where I was paid $13 an hour and after that i was paid $14 an hour for next 5 months..

thanks for the help thou buddy
I don’t know about he pay rate what I know they normally ask for your year salary to be mentioned on the offer letter.
Since you have to get one letter ask your employer to mention what is your current annual salary...

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
@Tech_girl123 are you coming from US or Mexico? If so, it may benefit you to keep the 2171 NOC because it may allow you to get a work permit that is LMIA exempt. I'm going this route for a temporary work permit while I wait for COPR. Employers are much more apt to consider your application if you fall under a title that NAFTA considers exempt in its appendix. But I'd get on it soon as NAFTA is a hotbed right now and may change as soon as 2019.
I am coming from US .. I have an H4 Visa here ..... I do not know these terms ! Can you pls send a link or something where I can read more about these ?

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Experts Please! Need a Guidance:
I am living in China since 2008 but originally from India. I studied in China since 2008 to 2013. After graduation in 2013, I found a full-time job and started working. My company couldn't change my visa status for 3 years and I continued to work full-time on a student visa. I got a student visa from one university but worked full-time in a company. Later in 2016, the company managed to change my visa status from Student to Work permit. My company already gave me an experience letter stating that I worked with them over 5 years but I am worried that whether CIC considers this foreign work experience on a student visa? Do CIC will only rely on the experience letter provided by the company or CIC also cared about the status of the applicant in that country during that specific time? Can I mention this 5 years experience on my EE profile?

emily94

Dec 31, 2017
Can someone please help me with my NOC code. Im confused between 1112 and 1113. Please

Roles & Responsibilities:

· Work closely with global clients, who execute Fixed Income cash trades, regarding allocation of funds across portfolios
· Liaise with the Sales traders to share market updates/client feedback and also with European market agents to manage the risk around timely exchange of bonds/cash
· Primary point of contact for multiple teams across Operations in representing the firm to manage client Relationships
· Contribute to global projects as the nominated subject matter expert providing requirements to build strategic systems with a risk mindset
· Ensuring trade booking and confirmations are execute and matched
· Ensure no trade breaks in the reconciliation from upstream to downstream ledgers
· Ensure client allocations are booked out in a timely manner
· Following up with Securities desks and clients as appropriate to ensure timely resolution of issues
· Pre-matching/settlement handling for agent bank/self-clearing market flow.
· Liaising with external counterparties and internal middle office teams to ensure instructions are matching for settlements
· Fail investigation and resolution
· Inventory management, strategic alignment of firm-wide stock inventory to ensure timely settlement
· Managing ECM flow in the assistance of the Syndicate Execution desk