+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 91st Draw

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Submitted my profile yesterday. Had to withdraw the application from last two draws because of some confusion. Now waiting for the draw and hoping everything is right in my application.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
No im not anymore. I guess too much time has passed. Is that the degree you are going to do or something else?
Not eligible for OBU either. Going for UoL M.Sc Accountancy., although told by the CGA officials that master's would not change anything. Must have a bachelor degree along with ACCA, in order to get CGA membership under MRA.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Just registered for IELTS on 30th June. Two seat miraculously reappeared, and I grabbed one :p
They were all gone a week ago but I guess, a few candidates opted out or didn't pay on time. Good for me. I hope I don't have to take the test again and receive the ITA before that, IA. The test center is in another province :(

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Just registered for IELTS on 30th June. Two seat miraculously reappeared, and I grabbed one :p
They were all gone a week ago but I guess, a few candidates opted out or didn't pay on time. Good for me. I hope I don't have to take the test again and receive the ITA before that, IA. The test center is in another province :(
In which country?

tanzeel725

Jan 27, 2018
I've been wondering lately what kind of timeline I'm looking at between ITA, which should come through in the next 1-2 draws, considering I'm from a country that is fairly notorious (deservedly) for political turmoil, funding and harboring terrorists, and widespread prevalence of religious extremism among the general public. I know for a fact that the Australians treat immigration applications from citizens of my country as high security risk cases and processing times are increased significantly. Is that also how it works in Canada?

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Bu
but u hv 440 right?

Diego Perez

May 16, 2018
I've been wondering lately what kind of timeline I'm looking at between ITA, which should come through in the next 1-2 draws, considering I'm from a country that is fairly notorious (deservedly) for political turmoil, funding and harboring terrorists, and widespread prevalence of religious extremism among the general public. I know for a fact that the Australians treat immigration applications from citizens of my country as high security risk cases and processing times are increased significantly. Is that also how it works in Canada?
Are you from the UK?

Singhne

May 30, 2018
Hi All,

I have a doubt and need your suggestions.

My father's name is Harpal Singh in my birth certificate as well as in my passport, but it is mentioned as initials ( H P Singh) in my all educational documents including 10th 12th and Graduation.

Can someone please advise on how to handle this during PR application. It is difficult to get it changed in the educational docs now as WES is already done.

ITA received in the last draw.

Please help.

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hoping your IELTS registration gets wasted and you getting ITA in next draw :)

Reactions: NOMAD2017