+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 91st Draw

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
In above thread, they mentioned study visa as option... i hv alrdy droppd my wife n cant improve ielts as well.
Question remains- is study visa a gud choice with 8 yrs of exp?

Please comment
If all else fails and u can afford to be out of work or work part time study visa is a viable option

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
I have got 432 points I was opting for another IELTS but my friends and other ppl are suggesting me to go for PNP nominations and saying that you can easily get that. But I am afraid how much years it takes to get visa through pnp process ? Is it really takes more than a year ? From Pakistan
PNP take various times for ppl. Which PNP are you considering

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to everyone, I've been reading the ROH since October and admire you all. My CRS is 423 and in 5 months due to B-day it will drop to 418, so chances for ITA are very low. I've got Masters and CLB 9 and 10 in IELTS, my husband aslo has got masters, both of them with WES evaluation, no chance for PNP because I only meet the requirements for Ontario but no NOI so far. I know my only option is French but I have never learned a word in French and there is no time for intensive studying. So my question is - if I apply with my husband non-accompanying my CRS gets 437 which gives me a pretty good chance for July oor August, is spousal sponsorship my only option after landing? For my country since Dec 2017 there are no requirements for tourist visa, so if my husband lands with us or a bit later, just to be phisicaly present there, could the immigration officer refuse him to enter the country. I know he won't be able to work but we have a little child and I will be scared to live without my husband. What do you know about similar cases?
Simple advice:
1. if you husband does speak English or French, he shall stop being passive and do something for a change and take the test to give you more points. (because clearly you only got points for his education, which you can get without him doing much - other than signing the application form).
2. if he does not, then both of you shall go on the learning spree - you will go for French (and even moderate amount of French will give you 15 points) and he will go after English or French (after all he does not expect you doing him translator for the rest of his life in Canada).

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I

don't know about Indian PCC, but a friend of mine who got her Canadian PR last year, got her PCC made from Islamabad while she was in UAE. Actually I helped her get her PCC just a few days before her 90-days post-ITA deadline. I got my PCC from Malaysia the same way. My cousin got it on my behalf from Singapore. So it's not as complicated as you are suggesting. May be, rules are different for the people who are applying from Canada.
Hi. I applied PCC (CGC) from Malaysia online. I still didn't get ITA but just applied ahead to be ready. Did they ask, at any stage, for your ITA document? I read from CIC website that you need some sort of letter from CIC before applying Malaysian PCC. However, they didn't ask me to provide such in the process on Malaysia's website.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Good info. Thanks. Where is Mr. Red? :p So I was right about the dependents, eh? :p he convinced me that dependents were not included in the PR quota and made me delete my poll :p
Shouldn't matter guys!! ITA count gonna increase for sure..3750 is on the way! Don't get stressed out trying to findout avg dependants per application via poll..that poll would be of no use..except bring more stress to you!

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
US is completely opp to canada... they dont even need any test after 7 yrs of exp but canada
Well, I got a couple of my friends from batch who graduated recently from Canada. Can you clarify on the test part you are talking about? Are you referring to GRE and TOEFL/IELTS? If so, just as my friends, I too gave the tests for my admission.

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Well, I got a couple of my friends from batch who graduated recently from Canada. Can you clarify on the test part you are talking about? Are you referring to GRE and TOEFL/IELTS? If so, just as my friends, I too gave the tests for my admission.
Test means GRE...

Could you please assist me with d help from ur frnds?
I want to opt Masters in Managent in canada... i passed bachelors in IT in 2010

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
There are very limited number of IELTS centers in USA. I have given IELTS twice in US and in my experience almost 60% of test takers are taking for Academic part. Many of test center's in US are part of University which do not conduct exams in vacation season. Plus they have limited seats about 40 in small centers and 100 in bigger centers. With major percentage giving Academic - Unavailability of Test location does not mean anything. Please do not over analyze this factor.
Agreed.... but another fact is more profiles are being injected into pool from US dis year....