+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
i got an email saying "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information."

but when i signed in and checked it does not show invitation... so anybody knows what that email means?

I updated my profile yesterday evening... Does it mean my profile was not in the pool because that update finished just now.. so i will not get the ITA this time...is it.
whats your CRS?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Oh no! When u updated yesterday, did u electronically signed before you logged off ? If you didn't then you probably didn't submit it :(
yes i signed it.. and even it was in status "processing update" for two hours.... and then after two hours i could see my score again.... but the update email came today..

Reactions: Aarti123

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
whats your CRS?
i understand what you want to mean. i score is well more than the cut-off.. so thats not a problem.... either i will get it in another couple of hours (or max 24 hours from draw) or i will not get it because profile update email came today (probably it was out of pool for sometime during draw)

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
yes i signed it.. and even it was in status "processing update" for two hours.... and then after two hours i could see my score again.... but the update email came today..
Coincidentally I submitted my EE profile last night (May 22nd), and my application says it's active as of May 23, 2018. Given that the draw has also happened today (my score is 480), would anyone have any experience or feedback on the likelihood of receiving an ITA?

In the mean time, I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed that I receive it in the next 24 hours, or be forced to wait another 2-3 weeks for the next draw.
I got it finally.. ita received despite getting update email today for yesterday's evening's updates....
so if you were able to see your score tomorrow after submission then you will get it too...

Reactions: NOMAD2017

Nqur

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
I got my ITA after a long wait. Thank God!

I'm just curious what happens if for some reason the application is rejected? Do you get a chance to re-submit or are you thrown into the pool again?

Reactions: nns14

Maheen khan

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Can anybody tell me the aprox time it takes after ITA to fly to Canada? I have a exam in oct there, I wonder if I can make it till then..

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I got my ITA after a long wait. Thank God!

I'm just curious what happens if for some reason the application is rejected? Do you get a chance to re-submit or are you thrown into the pool again?
nope, into the pool again.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Can anybody tell me the aprox time it takes after ITA to fly to Canada? I have a exam in oct there, I wonder if I can make it till then..
AoR to PPR about 3-4 months considering current processing times. ITA doesn't matter, you need to submit your application. If you do that ASAP, like within the next 2-3 weeks, good chance you might your PR by October. However, there's no guarantee for anything. They assess each application independently.

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Received the ITA last round.. Although we are very happy, we also feel extremely overwhelmed and almost a little nauseated by all the uncertainty. Our documents would be fine other than for wonky police clearance certificate of spouse (India, or at least Delhi does not have decent standard for foreigners living in country) unfortunately we cant do anything about it.. Having it all hang on a LOE does not feel good at all..
So ready to be done.. Its really one step at a time. When you are in the pool, all you can think about is that ITA.. after receiving ITA, 5 minutes its pure joy and then panic sets in for the next steps to come..

Reactions: Quorn

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Do we need birth certificate for accompanying spouse ? If Yes, Can affidavit works instead ?

Can any one share affidavit format ?