Feb 8, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Hey everyone,
I received my ITA yesterday and I started building my profile. I got a notification in my email today that there were some changes in my profile. I went in to check and everything was the same. The only change I could see was the days to submit changed from 91 to 90. Am I missing something here??

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
Hey everyone,
I received my ITA yesterday and I started building my profile. I got a notification in my email today that there were some changes in my profile. I went in to check and everything was the same. The only change I could see was the days to submit changed from 91 to 90. Am I missing something here??
It's normal procedure.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Thank you, my lawyer keep me buzzing with these requests.
Yeah lawyers keep troubling unnecessarily. Its mentioned in CIC site if you want for your reference.

Copy of birth certificate or other equivalent document
Purpose
To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents

Document requirements
  • This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
  • The document must be one of the following:
    • birth certificate;
    • equivalent document from the birth country; or
    • letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).
Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • All the dependent children, including non-accompanying

Reactions: ersandee

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Yo guys, I made a mistake in my profile before receiving the ITA, i mistakenly marked country of birth as Pakistan although it was saudia arabia, so do I need to decline the ITA or should just modify it as i do have the supporting BC ? :eek::confused:

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Hey everyone,
I got an update like that a day after I got ITA, too. It seems to be a "ghost update", which is not uncommon. As long as you don't see any unread messages, just keep going with your application. :)

Nqur

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
I got an update like that a day after I got ITA, too. It seems to be a "ghost update", which is not uncommon. As long as you don't see any unread messages, just keep going with your application. :)
Thank you, Sir!

Nqur

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Hi,

My parents gifted me the funds for immigration and I had a question regarding the gift deed. I have the gift deed and affidavit signed and notarized already. Is that enough to include that with the Proof of funds letter? Do I need to attach the check or remittance form too?

The problem is that my parents have a joint account and the Gift Deed & Affidavit have my father's name on it, but the actual check has my mother's name on it. So, that might create some confusion for the immigration officer.

Thanks,

Sdagar

Jun 22, 2018
Lots of turbulence caused by this draw... My crs is 443 as per canada visa crs calculator, but I'm not able to create profile bcz I applied for ECA last week..:(.. Have done IELTS and everything but I'll have to wait for 1.5 to 2 mnths before I get ECA and can enter pool... Gonna be a long wait... While I'm praying meanwhile that CRS stays below 443 till then.. Fingers crossed and enjoying all this super excitement..:D
Hi,

I saw your post regarding eca..have you your graduation or pg from GNDU. if yes, could you please let me know if your eca is successfully evaluated by wes wnd what is the canadian equivalency fr your degreee..
Thank you!!

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hi,

I saw your post regarding eca..have you your graduation or pg from GNDU. if yes, could you please let me know if your eca is successfully evaluated by wes wnd what is the canadian equivalency fr your degreee..
Thank you!!
Hello @Sdagar .. I have done Bachelors from GNDU.. it is recognised by WES .. BTW my B.Com was assessed as equivalent to Bachelors 4 years degree by WES.. Best of luck..

Sdagar

Jun 22, 2018
Hello @Sdagar .. I have done Bachelors from GNDU.. it is recognised by WES .. BTW my B.Com was assessed as equivalent to Bachelors 4 years degree by WES.. Best of luck..
Thank you for quick response..
Sorry but few more questions to ask...
1. How to get transcript from University.
2. How long does it take to get the transcripts.
3. How much time wes took fr the evaluation.
4. Do you know if 1 yr pg diploma course open distance from GNDU also evaluated by wes.

Thanks in advance!!

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Thank you for quick response..
Sorry but few more questions to ask...
1. How to get transcript from University.
2. How long does it take to get the transcripts.
3. How much time wes took fr the evaluation.
4. Do you know if 1 yr pg diploma course open distance from GNDU also evaluated by wes.

Thanks in advance!!
Here you go :-
1. Go to actions -> e-transcript on this link http://www.gndu.ac.in/certificate/transcripthome.aspx#
2. After u submit request online they send your docs directly to WES in around 20 - 25 days.
3. After receiving ur docs WES will rake approx 30 days to issue report.
4. You can visit WES-> Canada site and use International Degree Preview tool.

Sdagar

Jun 22, 2018
Here you go :-
1. Go to actions -> e-transcript on this link http://www.gndu.ac.in/certificate/transcripthome.aspx#
2. After u submit request online they send your docs directly to WES in around 20 - 25 days.
3. After receiving ur docs WES will rake approx 30 days to issue report.
4. You can visit WES-> Canada site and use International Degree Preview tool.
Can we ask for the transcripts, provisional degree and msrksheets right after the declaration of result..i am thinking of enrolling in correspondence pgd course..
Is your degree from gndu regular one or correspondence??

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Can we ask for the transcripts, provisional degree and msrksheets right after the declaration of result..i am thinking of enrolling in correspondence pgd course..
Is your degree from gndu regular one or correspondence??
My degree was regular.. I think u can ask only after degree is conferred.. But university will be able to reply better..