+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Glad they did the draw , how we doing with receiving emails . Congrats to all who made it through .
Its going to be awesome .

Reactions: desmat

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
i got an email saying "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information."

but when i signed in and checked it does not show invitation... so anybody knows what that email means?

I updated my profile yesterday evening... Does it mean my profile was not in the pool because that update finished just now.. so i will not get the ITA this time...is it.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
i got an email saying "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information."

but when i signed in and checked it does not show invitation... so anybody knows what that email means?

I updated my profile yesterday evening... Does it mean my profile was not in the pool because that update finished just now.. so i will not get the ITA this time...is it.
Oh no! When u updated yesterday, did u electronically signed before you logged off ? If you didn't then you probably didn't submit it :(