+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi, May be this question has been asked few times but I couldn't find a answer.

To claim full points for work experience (3 years) does it need to be in same NOC ?

I have 2 years in 1 NOC followed by another 2 years in another NOC, can I claim full points for 3 years & related CRS

Please suggest ?

Vijay

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hi everyone,

Just a quick query. Is the IRCC under any obligation to achieve the target it set out at the beginning of the year for the number of PRs/ ITAs?
Has IRCC ever achieved its target in previous years?
Because the cut-offs haven't really dropped since January 2018. (446 to 441) and only 28000 ITAs issued so far. (someone mentioned that that target for PRs/ITAs this year was around 85000 - just recollecting from memory....forgive me if any numbers/ facts are incorrect).
The target appears difficult to achieve unless IRCC conducts back-to-back draws or increases the number of ITAs every draw.

Anybody please respond

Last edited:

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

Just a quick query. Is the IRCC under any obligation to achieve the target it set out at the beginning of the year for the number of PRs/ ITAs?
Because I see that the cut-offs haven't really dropped since January 2018. (446 to 441) and only 28000 ITAs issued so far. (someone mentioned that that target for ITAs this year was around 85000 - just recollecting from memory....forgive me if any numbers/ facts are incorrect).

Anybody please respond
I think no one is certain on this particular aspect of express entry. Most people here are setting the target based on last year's total Itas which were 84000+. Since this year the target for admission is 4% more, the total ITA target should be around 88000.

Now this is just my own theory and we have only previous years ITA data to back up my theory. Keep in mind the official target is only for admission which I believe is around 74000 this year. Now here is a thing, the quota or target for PNP is different, but in every draw some 300+ PNP nominated people are getting invitation through express entry, I believe these invitation are excluded from the express entry ITAs count and that is why we saw much more ITAs than the admission target last year. Also there are other factors such as rejection rate, average no of dependnt per application and so on. Again this is just my own calculation, there could be many other explanations.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Hi everyone,

Because the cut-offs haven't really dropped since January 2018. (446 to 441) and only 28000 ITAs issued so far. (someone mentioned that that target for PRs/ITAs this year was around 85000 - just recollecting from memory....forgive me if any numbers/ facts are incorrect).
The target appears difficult to achieve unless IRCC conducts back-to-back draws or increases the number of ITAs every draw.

Anybody please respond
Last year pr target was around 71k and they issued around 82k ITAs..this time its 75k and expecting around 86k ITAs to be issued!! Its their plan..so ideally they need to rollout atleast 85k!! Draw size gonna increase soon..they are structured now..they will increase to 3750 in sometime and continue for 3-5 rounds and then increase to 4000 and then decrease!!

Nikhil Muthyala

May 22, 2018
Hi Guys!
I have a CRS of 438 and got into the pool in March 18. Have been waiting for an ITA or a PNP to Ontario.
Can anyone specify what is the frequency of PNP draws for Ontario and is there any Number of NOI which a province has to take mandatory in a year.

Also can you please help me with the Updated Express entry pool Distribution. (Updated after May 4th)

Thank you in Advance.