+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

frew

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Most probably CIC will skip next Wednesdays draw. Possible reasons, they have a federal holiday on Monday, last time( when we saw a Monday draw) they also skipped a biweekly draw as there were no ielts results that had came out the previous week prior to the draw, and they are not in a hurry to send itas.

Sorry guys, but the harsh truth and the current reality is so high on us all this year and this has yet to change by CIC. I want back to back draw to happen the most more than many people but every time in every steps we are observing rejection and delay from CIC and this is a very heart breaking situation for most of us.

So, there is a high probability that the next draw ll be on 28th May with 3750 itas..............cut off- 441, tiebreaker- March/April
It seems a wise idea to keep the Australia option open and start reviewing the system in particular the Points Based System" CIC seems to prefer high achievers this year.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Don't stress over the polls, folks. You can't change what IRCC has planned for their targets.
Go enjoy life, work hard, work smart, be healthy and love your family and friends.
You can't do all these if you get too hung up over what is clearly not within your control.
:)
I agree. We should not obsess but also keep discussing. I know it's out of our circle of influence but being better informed helps in planning!

coldfire101

Jul 17, 2016
Don't stress over the polls, folks. You can't change what IRCC has planned for their targets.
Go enjoy life, work hard, work smart, be healthy and love your family and friends.
You can't do all these if you get too hung up over what is clearly not within your control.
:)
What's any of that gotta do with waiting for an ITA? Stop quoting BS platitudes please.

boldmove2018

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hey guys, I just entered the pool a few days ago. I'm at 441.

Should I ask for my reference letters now (banks & employer) or wait till I get an ITA (hopefully soon if not this Wed)?

I got pretty much everything else ready and was hoping to just upload everything as soon as I get my ITA.

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys, I just entered the pool a few days ago. I'm at 441.

Should I ask for my reference letters now (banks & employer) or wait till I get an ITA (hopefully soon if not this Wed)?

I got pretty much everything else ready and was hoping to just upload everything as soon as I get my ITA.
Employment letters and PCC ASAP, medical after ITA then 1 week before you submit eAPR get bank letters.

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi everyone
Employment letters and PCC ASAP, medical after ITA then 1 week before you submit eAPR get bank letters.
Hi everyone

Quick query: When we receive Passport from CIC with PR visa stamped on it (after whole ITA process is finished) How many days have the person to travel to canada ? 90 days ? 180 days ?
Thank you and good luck to all !!!!

Last edited:

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks. I got an upfront medical. I called the banks last week and am going to ask my one and only employer on Monday.
Is it possible to have done medical exams in advanced (even if you haven't received ITA)?

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Quick query: When we receive Passport from CIC with PR visa stamped (after whole ITA process is finished) How many days have the person to travel to canada ? 90 days ? 180 days ?
Thank you and good luck to all !!!!
normally 1 year from medical clearance or until the day passport expires, whichever is the first

Reactions: Eli31

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Thanks for all the votes guys.

Based on the votes so far, I am really worried about the next draw. It definitely explains why 441 was the cut off for the last two draws.

Let's wait a little longer until everyone votes so that we could understand these numbers better. I guess like everyone said people in 431 -435 range havent voted yet or arent active on this group.

Cut off might be 440 based on what we have so far..

But that's definitely NOT what i want :(

Lets pray a miracle happens and we get 439 atleast :(

it seems like it will take at least 2 draws for the score to trickle down to 438 margin. After that it will take another 2 draws to clear 438's and another 3-4 draws to clear till 435. This is not feasible at all. Back to back is the only hope for now..

Reactions: Polarbear1

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
it seems like it will take at least 2 draws for the score to trickle down to 438 margin. After that it will take another 2 draws to clear 438's and another 3-4 draws to clear till 435. This is not feasible at all. Back to back is the only hope for now..
well 438 is being predicted since last 4 draws .... now i dont think it will ever be erached this year ! since there are sooooo many 441 in each draws...

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
well 438 is being predicted since last 4 draws .... now i dont think it will ever be erached this year ! since there are sooooo many 441 in each draws...

haha, hopefully all 441's will be cleared in the next draw or else we can predict that score will not go down to even 435 this year..

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
haha, hopefully all 441's will be cleared in the next draw or else we can predict that score will not go down to even 435 this year..
I hope so too... but frankly seeing the current trend I doubt it..... cause I have few friends who have got scores added up to 1000 + in this draw due to OINP pnp... dont know how much of that has been released... but still losing hope with each draw