+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

frew

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hey you!

No... not you!... the other guy next to you. Yeah you, the one from CIC watching this thread and taking notes since this thread started. Will there be a draw tomorrow? And what is the cut off point?

This would have been my question to the CIC guy(s) here if i kneew their identity

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Thanks!

Yes, CLB7 is the same for IELTS and TEF and they give the same points if you choose it as primary language ( except the 30-point bonus for french).
I want to know from learning point of view, so efforts for learning both languages to CLB7 is same...
best of luck today....

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
You are supposed to obtain PCC once you leave a country for good. So let's say I moved from Pakistan to Iraq. Pakistan is no longer my country of residence. I obtain PCC from Pakistan after moving to Iraq, but I visited Pakistan for a few days last year. So My PCC becomes invalid. I didn't know that. I thought a short visit won't count, but I am told on this forum that it does. Got my PCC during my last visit but it doesn't cover the last 4-5 days I spent in Pakistan. Similarly, another country where I lived for a few years was Malaysia. I had Malaysian pass. I left the country but visited it again on visit visa, just for tourism purpose. I obtained my PCC after that short visit. So my Malaysian Certificate of Good Conduct, which basically covers my long term stay in Malaysia, way before this short visit, is valid. Had I visited the country after obtaining PCC, my PCC would have become invalid. Hope I explained it all for you. Good luck.
but how do CIC know that you travelled for few days to Pakistan or Malaysia... where do we declare such minute details?