+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Your question is quite confusing. What I got from this is that you have a 1 year diploma which you have not got evaluated from WES. If that is the case, you can get it evaluated and based on the evaluation, you might be eligible for 2 or more degrees.
Thank you for your response.
Yes I have a 1 year diploma not yet evaluated.
Is it possible to use different Evaluating organizations for different certificates.As I used WES before.
In practise which is faster WES or IQAS?

Last edited:

Y-rush94

May 12, 2018
I received an ITA on May 9th. My score was due to increase from 434 to 459 in July, not before.
This July will make 2 years since I’ve been working.

So now my profile says 459 points and I’m not sure if I should accept or decline the invitation. I’m unsure of how to proceed. I need some advice.

Thanks

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Newbie here... Want to ask if CRS 430 is possible this year or not ? ... Thanks...
People are giving you encouragement but everything is too uncertain now. I am at 435 and hope is not high. All calculations point to scores going all the way down to 432 this year (lowest) but it depends heavily on the people entering the pool. If there is a surge (for any reason incl. PNP) then score going down under 435 is difficult. I can guess and wish that it goes to 430 and you can get an ITA but none of my math calculations support it going down below 432.

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
48 got the NOI, not the PNP points, it would take a couple of months for them to get it.
You're right. It would take months (more than a couple) to get the additional 600 points. Also, it is just 48 (unlike 500-750 in the 89th draw) which would not mess up the cut off too much.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Thank you for your response.
Yes I have a 1 year diploma not yet evaluated.
Is it possible to use different Evaluating organizations for different certificates.As I used WES before.
In practise which is faster WES or IQAS?
Yes you can use a different agency. Its better if you go with WES in your case as its faster, and you won't have to pay full fee for the evaluation again. You can just add a credential to your ECA. However, make sure your diploma will be recognized by WES.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I received an ITA on May 9th. My score was due to increase from 434 to 459 in July, not before.
This July will make 2 years since I’ve been working.

So now my profile says 459 points and I’m not sure if I should accept or decline the invitation. I’m unsure of how to proceed. I need some advice.

Thanks
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria (MEC) with 1 year of work ex, then you can wait till July to submit your application. If you don't meet the MEC, then decline ITA and wait till you complete 2 years of work ex.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
You're right. It would take months (more than a couple) to get the additional 600 points. Also, it is just 48 (unlike 500-750 in the 89th draw) which would not mess up the cut off too much.
Am more worried about the folks who got their NOI few months ago. Don't want a lot of them showing up in the next draw.

Jimmysuperfly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
The last draw was really an anomaly and it negated most of the theories and predictions here. No one can guess whats going to happen from here on especially for those seeking asurances of getting ITA with their CRS. My advice just pray, hope and be very patient

Reactions: Aarti123

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Yes you can use a different agency. Its better if you go with WES in your case as its faster, and you won't have to pay full fee for the evaluation again. You can just add a credential to your ECA. However, make sure your diploma will be recognized by WES.
Thank you, I will do the necessary.

Last edited:

Ovcar

Mar 16, 2018
NOC Code......
I need help from some of the forum members who have experienced the same problem. I expect to complete my Masters studies in August, however I would be waiting for Diploma to be issued till 23rd of December. Meanwhile, I will receive Certificate of completion as well as Academic transcript as a proof of qualification obtained. As I already got my Bachelor degree evaulation by WES, my new credential would be sent there for evaulation.

Is WES strict about Diploma or they would receive above mentioned documents instead od Diploma?

I would try contacting WES about this, but they have been extremly unhelpful in the past, and gave me tons of ambiguous answers or avoided answering on my queries. They were of the attitude, send us what you have and we will see (of course fees must be paid before their start of assessment), at least that was the case with my CIA certificate.