+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I dont know why everytime i try to log in my EE profile, i have to try at least 5 times (putting password, system automatically logs me out) to be able to get in my profile. Does this happen to any of you? Should i report this as a technical problem?

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Thank you WES for completing spouses ECS a day early! Now standing at CRS444! :) We have been thinking about immigration for 1.5 yrs now, so its not a small step! Hopefully would secure an ITA today. However, will likely try to get a new ITA in 2-3 months as our funds are very fresh right now, i would feel safer if they had been there for longer, but certainly dont want to let this opportunity go as a safety blanket. CRS is unpredictable and there is no way of guessing the cutoff scores a few months from now.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Guys, what happens after you submit all your documents and CIC decides they aren't happy with the info you gave them about your POF or your employment references? Do they simply request more info/clarification? Or, is there possibility you'll just get rejected?
If you do not submit all the required documents, its rejected as incomplete application. After passing the completeness check, if they need more information, then they ask for it in most cases.