+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

tims88

Apr 4, 2018
Yes awaiting..still didnt receive hard copy and hence missed for today's draw :(
Call British Council and ask for tracking number, Check where your result is ... I went n collected my ielts score at blue dart office ... otherwise i would have got day after draw.

Reactions: mary99

sumit8383

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Simple.
Both of you can have a separate EE profile stating each other as a dependant. If only one of you will get ITA you will go with that person. If both of you gets ITA you can choose one and then the second one will reject his or hers and delete the profile.
But it looks that 450+ will be enough to get an ITA latest within 1 month (which is fast enough)
Thanks for the quick response. My understanding is that before issuing ITA not much validations is done, so with 463 (my wife being primary),we should get the ITA for sure, but later on post e-APR/AOR, when the documents get validated I fear if they might incorrectly count my wife's work ex (despite of an LOE) and that would land us in a situation where we have to restart the process again. More i am thinking about it, i am getting inclined towards applying with myself as primary applicant, as even if cutoff increases( and seeing the analysis on initial pages, people are expecting the cutoff to drop actually) i think 451 is a decent enough score.

Thoughts?

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Call British Council and ask for tracking number, Check where your result is ... I went n collected my ielts score at blue dart office ... otherwise i would have got day after draw.
I called them already..tracking number is not activated yet so no idea where the shipment is right now :(

Avengers

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
@Avengers how long will ircc conrinue with 3500? Considering 50,400 ita left and 16 draws remaining..average number would be 3150..will they come down to 3000 anytime soon or continue with 3500 or above for few more draws? I am at 440..hoping fr 3500 to continue for atleast 3 more draws !
IRCC is surely unpredictable this year...quota start from April(someone stated earlier in thread) so don't worry, you will get your shot..PNP is in hurry n playing smartly this year basis the last two year data mining ,,n issued too much NOI(eaten high scorers in EE n forced them to go n apply for PNP)...but once stomach will full then actual game start...also CRS will come down with one more reason ,,when u see in Feb or Mar ,,,IELTS dates were full even till April....now they are easily available around the world,,,means lesser candidates are taking as of now.....

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
@Avengers how long will ircc conrinue with 3500? Considering 50,400 ita left and 16 draws remaining..average number would be 3150..will they come down to 3000 anytime soon or continue with 3500 or above for few more draws? I am at 440..hoping fr 3500 to continue for atleast 3 more draws !

Who told you that the remaining quota for 2018 is only 50400 itas? Could you validate the info?

Last year 86K itas were given and this year 4% increment of the quota has been declared, so even if we assume 86K itas that will be given this year and 24.5K itas were already issued, still there are 61.5K itas are left for the year, which means 3843 itas per draw with 16 draws remaining in 2018.

Even if we assume that this year the ita that will be given is 80K which is almost a 10% decrease compared to the last year, still around 56K itas are left which accounts for 3500 itas on an average for the next 16 draws.

So, all in all, we should see 3500 itas to be issued at least for the next couple of months. Pls restrain yourself from writing infos that you are not sure of. thanks.......

Raghava18181

Feb 12, 2018
1. We don’t know if every one who got ITA are moving forward with the application
2. We don’t know if everyone one who is moving ahead with the process will get PR
3. We don’t know the number people who are showing high scores just to try but don’t have the paperwork when applying for PR after ITA
4. Last year the goal was 71500+ and CIC invited 86K people. This year the goal is 74900

How can you be sure of the number of ITA equals number of people getting PR

Remember that 74900 Is the number of successful PRs and not ITA

Do not worry yourself and others with the numbers right now.. all we can do is HOPE coz anything is possible

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
I think it for popular because on the bank statement the bank usually states an avg 6 mths. So if you put the money in last minute your average will be low and I don't know if this is what cause cic to investigate why??? Just a guess
It does not matter. They will check your current balance and whether it meets the fund requirement. There are many who get PR on gift deed fund which is transferred last minute. So I don't agree fund has to be 6 months old as it is nowhere mention on official site. They ask for statement to see any sudden influx on money which is not explained in application. This is my understanding.

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Account must be under his name (joint account) or transfer funds to him (gift deed)
No, this is not exactly correct. Funds can be in an accompanying spouse's account. All you need to do is write and sign a letter stating that the PA - your spouse - has your consent to use the funds in your account for this purpose. Of course the proof of investment and bank letter in CIC format must also be uploaded. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

Reactions: SumH12

Avengers

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Who told you that the remaining quota for 2018 is only 50400 itas? Could you validate the info?

Last year 86K itas were given and this year 4% increment of the quota has been declared, so even if we assume 86K itas that will be given this year and 24.5K itas were already issued, still there are 61.5K itas are left for the year, which means 3843 itas per draw with 16 draws remaining in 2018.

Even if we assume that this year the ita that will be given is 80K which is almost a 10% decrease compared to the last year, still around 56K itas are left which accounts for 3500 itas on an average for the next 16 draws.

So, all in all, we should see 3500 itas to be issued at least for the next couple of months. Pls restrain yourself from writing infos that you are not sure of. thanks.......
Folks it's a number game only ....H1B hangover is passed ,,,75% Indian got their visa application approved...so that will also relived some pressure n abate the spate of candidate...people like me who will be 428 after July 12th ..even I am confident to get my lottery in this year...so you shouldn't worry ..you are far ahead buddy....
Patience is the virtue of Leadeship n that's what you need post landing ....

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Wait and see. Won't go below 440 in my opinion as I am waiting at 439 :p
But who knows. Let them do the calculations and announce the cut-off score. Few hours to go. Fingers crossed.
Any prediction for today's draw.

Reactions: frew and Avengers

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Guys, all the discussion on POF is making me even more anxious now. I am really regretting not accepting NOI from Ontrario, and not filing my AOR now. Everything was ready to go, uploaded all the documents but I didn't submit my application because I thought the POF must be for the past 6 months. And there were big irregular transactions both debit and credit in my account, though none really disturbed the minimum balance required for immigration. I'll have to get medical tests done again in case I don't get another ITA or NOI in a few months. My score is no longer 444 now :( Today's draw will be helpful in predicting the trend. Will decide what to do after that.