+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Yes but my consultant is not ready for it.
He is saying husband's name is must in wife's PCC.

IN case i apply for separate PCC then while filling the form should i fill spouse name or let it blank and show her as bachelor
You should fill out spouse's name.

tulipz

Apr 4, 2016
I think i read, “He said 439 or even 438.” May be we can ask him one more time.
Please can you send a link to Abhishek's past predictions?
Abhishek, if you are reading this, pls can you share your thoughts on tomorrows draw?

(Ps: I'm at 442 - fingers crossed!)

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Please can you send a link to Abhishek's past predictions?
Abhishek, if you are reading this, pls can you share your thoughts on tomorrows draw?

(Ps: I'm at 442 - fingers crossed!)
You will get invitation tomorrow, dont worry.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
My score is 468. Whats the chance of getting ITA tomorrow?
I’m sorry that you’re being bashed by everyone here. However what they’re feeling is fair. Don’t feel offended but you really should research and read through the threads before posting something like this. Some people wait here for months or years to get close to the crs cut off. You posting questions like these can easily hurt anyone’s morale.

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I’m sorry that you’re being bashed by everyone here. However what they’re feeling is fair. Don’t feel offended but you really should research and read through the threads before posting something like this. Some people wait here for months or years to get close to the crs cut off. You posting questions like these can easily hurt anyone’s morale.
Absolutely. If you're over 450 why post, you can easily figure out your chances by looking at previous cut offs in the IRCC webpage.