+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Back with my question on PCC :) I am an Indian residing in Spain and I have the PCC from Spain and also have lived in US and obtained FBI PCC 2 weeks ago. My India PCC is taking forever as Spain Embassy only provides supplementary PCC based on a clearance certificate from India!!

I am having to travel to the US on 23rd of this month and I don't think I can submit my application by then as India PCC is not happening any time soon (punching wall! :(). Question is,
1. Do I need another PCC from Spain? (country of residence)
2. Do I need another PCC from US (lived on and off for 3 years but now visiting for 10 days)

Thanks so much in advance and all the best for tomorrow :)

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Back with my question on PCC :) I am an Indian residing in Spain and I have the PCC from Spain and also have lived in US and obtained FBI PCC 2 weeks ago. My India PCC is taking forever as Spain Embassy only provides supplementary PCC based on a clearance certificate from India!!

I am having to travel to the US on 23rd of this month and I don't think I can submit my application by then as India PCC is not happening any time soon (punching wall! :(). Question is,
1. Do I need another PCC from Spain? (country of residence)
2. Do I need another PCC from US (lived on and off for 3 years but now visiting for 10 days)

Thanks so much in advance and all the best for tomorrow :)
1. No. It will work as long as its not more than 6 months old.
2. Yes as you are entering US again after obtaining PCC.

Reactions: JenineJac

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
It is no where mentioned on cic website funds have to be 6 months old. No idea how is this misinformation got so much popularity.
I think it for popular because on the bank statement the bank usually states an avg 6 mths. So if you put the money in last minute your average will be low and I don't know if this is what cause cic to investigate why??? Just a guess

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
It is no where mentioned on cic website funds have to be 6 months old. No idea how is this misinformation got so much popularity.
yup, true that. What they want to see is whether you have sufficient funds to support yourself (and your family), hence six months average balance.

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Just another question on Bank letter for POF. I got the letter from the bank some 2 weeks ago. If I submit the PR application, say 2nd week of June, can I still use the letter from end of April or do I have to get a new one?

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hi, need ur guidance. Please help.
I went to passport office in delhi to enquire about pcc.
A person there said that if i want spouse name on PCC then i have to re issue the passport updated with new address and spouse name.

And my consultant is saying that IT IS MUST to have husband name written on the PCC of WIFE.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Just another question on Bank letter for POF. I got the letter from the bank some 2 weeks ago. If I submit the PR application, say 2nd week of June, can I still use the letter from end of April or do I have to get a new one?
It would work but it's always advisable to have the bank letter as latest as possible to avoid request to provide the same again later.

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi, need ur guidance. Please help.
I went to passport office in delhi to enquire about pcc.
A person there said that if i want spouse name on PCC then i have to re issue the passport updated with new address and spouse name.

And my consultant is saying that IT IS MUST to have husband name written on the PCC of WIFE.
Why can't you get a separate PCC for your spouse (using her passport)?