+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
It’s not regulated also in terms of government policy...
but most importantly, is that question (when did you get qualified for your occupation) important? And do I also need to provide proof for that?
I do not think you need to provide a proof unless it's regulated. It's kind of imperfection of EE System. IMHO it should ask if you were required to obtain qualification for your NOC and then ask this question. if NOT system should account all your points towards experience..

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Expiring in two months. No LMIA - I don`t think my employer will go for it... :( - lets assume worst, if I don`t get ITA before my PGWP expires, I read few people suggesting to apply for a visitor visa to remain in the country and sort out the affairs with immigration and other things.

Its just so frustrating that I have never been jobless, have Canadian education and still have to go through this - I am totally aware that there are lots of people in the same boat but still... sigh
What is your IELTS score? Are you sure that you calculated points right? what is your noc and experience? Not sure if you can apply for implied status after pgwp.

config-terminal

Jan 26, 2018
What is your IELTS score? Are you sure that you calculated points right? what is your noc and experience? Not sure if you can apply for implied status after pgwp.
IELTS - Speaking 7.5 | Listening 8 | Reading 9 | Writing 6.5

NOC 2282

Experience - 3 years full time and have a permanent job

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
Expiring in two months. No LMIA - I don`t think my employer will go for it... :( - lets assume worst, if I don`t get ITA before my PGWP expires, I read few people suggesting to apply for a visitor visa to remain in the country and sort out the affairs with immigration and other things.
You can find anouther employer who will bw able to do lmia for you. Do not forget to take Letter Of Employment from your previous employer.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi everyone,

After reading in this thread some posts about the proof of funds requirements, we are a bit confused in the following:

My husband is the ppal applicant and I (spouse) will be accompanying him. Half of the funds are under my name (Fixed Deposits, 6 months term).

How do we have to proceed in order to prove that these FD are available for my husband’s application and he may use them for Canada inmigration purposes.

Thanks in advance,

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
2 years full time studies and yes its Diploma
I put your info in the calculator and it came up with
You have 433 points*

If you have sibling you are in... you can also try to improve your english (mostly writing) Something does not add up here unless you are 60-ish ;)

Are you in the pool?

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

After reading in this thread some posts about the proof of funds requirements, we are a bit confused in the following:

My husband is the ppal applicant and I (spouse) will be accompanying him. Half of the funds are under my name (Fixed Deposits, 6 months term).

How do we have to proceed in order to prove that these FD are available for my husband’s application and he may use them for Canada inmigration purposes.

Thanks in advance,
Account must be under his name (joint account) or transfer funds to him (gift deed)

Reactions: SumH12

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS - Speaking 7.5 | Listening 8 | Reading 9 | Writing 6.5

NOC 2282

Experience - 3 years full time and have a permanent job
redo IELTS. Because of your writing score you lost 30+ points.

Reactions: leksi

config-terminal

Jan 26, 2018
I put your info in the calculator and it came up with
You have 433 points*

If you have sibling you are in... you can also try to improve your english (mostly writing) Something does not add up here unless you are 60-ish ;)

Are you in the pool?
Haha no I`m 27! Wish I had a sibling but nope! and yes I agree with your point for IELTS, I rebooked just 10 minutes ago. Yes, I am in the EE pool and it shows I met CEC and FSW criteria.