+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 88th Draw

toykatyal

Mar 8, 2018
your fear is acceptable

But, never let fear come in your way to take next steps.

If you keep on thinking attachment / fears , you will always be afraid of Next big leap .

Think more , and then decide what works out for you . only you can give best advice to yourself !
Thanks buddy

Reactions: spartanz

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
my company has a three months resignation period. if i get a job there then i cant travel back and work here for three months. thats y asked such a question.
That's strange rule. Why would they keep three months for someone who has resigned? It is even risky to have that individual on board because his heart is no longer attached to the company and might be leak sensitive information.

I believe you shouldn't resign until you get your passport stamped with visa. That's the utmost safe way. You can file your resignation and ask HR to reduce your time to one month. If they don't accept then that's fine. You will have plenty of time to search for jobs online and give interviews online. You can definitely use this time to search for jobs, and it may end up being very beneficial to you.

Reactions: toykatyal

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
That's strange rule. Why would they keep three months for someone who has resigned? It is even risky to have that individual on board because his heart is no longer attached to the company and might be leak sensitive information.

I believe you shouldn't resign until you get your passport stamped with visa. That's the utmost safe way. You can file your resignation and ask HR to reduce your time to one month. If they don't accept then that's fine. You will have plenty of time to search for jobs online and give interviews online. You can definitely use this time to search for jobs, and it may end up being very beneficial to you.

It's not Strange , at least I know couple of Software / It companies where Notice Period is 3 months for Lead /mid management (5~10 years experience people ) positions also .

Reactions: snuwan01

snuwan01

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I HAVE RECEIVED ITA last week. i mentioned 6 years experience in initial stage. is it necessary to obtain service letters from all my previous employees? i can get my present service letter which is covered only for 2 years. please advise me.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This link is of telegram group. As Whatsapp has a limit of 257 so we created a telegram group.
Kindly keep the following group rules in mind before joining:

1. This group is for Pre and post ITA, AOR & PPR queries for Canada.
2. The basic premise of this group is to help others with our experience and knowledge.
3. If u don’t know something, plz don’t answer. If u r not sure about something, specify that u r not sure along with ur answer. Ppl act relying on ur answers in good faith. Such guys would be evicted.

https://t.me/joinchat/HyuH-BJuh9k3WEH4tzIXSQ

Reactions: Eli31

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
Seniors please..

I had a continous full time experience as an Engineer in my Indian company for 3 years and 7 months from 2012 to 2016... However during my tenure I took 2 leaves of 3 months and 4 months each in 2013 and 2014 to travel overseas on a business visa for an oil and gas shut down job in Qatar for the same position (Engineer).. Any how there is nothing mentioned about these leaves in my Indian company letterhead.. I havent mentioned about these jobs in Express entry profile as it is in the same period tenure of my Indian company's experience.. so I thought not to put these as they doesnt make any difference... Now im worried if CIC deducts these leaves from my experience tenure...

So guys should i put this small trips oveseas's job of 3 months and 4 months as well in my express entry? Is it legal to work for a different company during our leave period. I thought to just put those trips as vacations but now im worried if i put in my profile as I have worked in qatar then they would ask for PCC.. i didnt stayed for 6 months in a row.. so please help me in this situation..

Any replies are highly appreciated...

Last edited:

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I know and even ruling for medical is also out and it's not that bad which makes ITA tomorrow a high possibility
with people being relaxed of being rejected due to the medical inadmissibility the rejection rate on medical basis will decrease by around 75% & hence the total rejection rate will fall which in reflexes would allow CIC to attain their target without giving higher ITAS this year. Another reason is the flexibility of PCC that was announced last month will also lessen the rejection rate.

Henceforth, we are in a state of immense alarming situation and who knows what is going to happen in the coming days. The only good thing is the ita size of the last draw and lets hope we will see regular 3500 ita draws every fortnight from CIC and maybe a back to back draw every month at least for the next 3-4 months. People in the mid 430's will undoubtedly ll be the most vulnerable group this year........

Reactions: Sandeep198511

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
with people being relaxed of being rejected due to the medical inadmissibility the rejection rate on medical basis will decrease by around 75% & hence the total rejection rate will fall which in reflexes would allow CIC to attain their target without giving higher ITAS this year. Another reason is the flexibility of PCC that was announced last month will also lessen the rejection rate.

Henceforth, we are in a state of immense alarming situation and who knows what is going to happen in the coming days. The only good thing is the ita size of the last draw and lets hope we will see regular 3500 ita draws every fortnight from CIC and maybe a back to back draw every month at least for the next 3-4 months. People in the mid 430's will undoubtedly ll be the most vulnerable group this year........
I am not sure if medical inadmissibility change will result in an alarming situation of lesser ITAs being issued, as per their own official figures it seems quite a low % who get ruled out each year on medical grounds.

According to IRCC, approximately 1,000 applicants for permanent or temporary residence are ruled inadmissible for medical reasons each year, or 0.2 per cent of all applicants who undergo medical screening. The savings from this ruling amounted to 0.1 per cent of all publicly funded health spending in Canada.

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
A question on FBI PCC, has anyone got it done recently online? I got my report however it appears to be in black and white. Not sure when the hard copy will arrive. Can I go ahead and upload the black and white version they have provided with the ITA application?

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
It's not Strange , at least I know couple of Software / It companies where Notice Period is 3 months for Lead /mid management (5~10 years experience people ) positions also .
I live in Poland where notice period is 3 months by law if you have worked with the company longer than 3 years. However, the company I work for is quite understanding about it, knowing 3 months is a very long time. They tend to let people take paid leave for at least 1 of those months, sometimes two.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017

The impact of medical is very less I thought they might remove that totally but that was not the case and they only changed the amount...anyway trying to increase CRS is the only way...

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I HAVE RECEIVED ITA last week. i mentioned 6 years experience in initial stage. is it necessary to obtain service letters from all my previous employees? i can get my present service letter which is covered only for 2 years. please advise me.
Yes you have to provide all experience letters on the required format for the points you are claiming.