+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 88th Draw

Rakeshdowlani

Apr 9, 2018
Hi All,

Hoping to hear from experienced folks...

After doing my MBA in 2006 I worked for my father's company (Big setup), I was doing marketing & research before company decided to open up a office in Indonesia, I came down Indonesia and setup company + office + staff in 2010 since then I am working in Indonesia office.

I have 459 points in EE but at experience I am finding it difficult to prove, becoz of following reasons

1-> In Indonesia I am under long term Social Visit Pass (Employment prohibited), If I show this job then the first question may rise my visa status - Do they really ask for this ?
2-> If I show India , then the question is I have never been there for many years.

Please guide me how to justify my work experience and which NOC should I select as per my qualification MBA..

Will be greatful for your help

Regards,
Rakesh Dowlani

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Hoping to hear from experienced folks...

After doing my MBA in 2006 I worked for my father's company (Big setup), I was doing marketing & research before company decided to open up a office in Indonesia, I came down Indonesia and setup company + office + staff in 2010 since then I am working in Indonesia office.

I have 459 points in EE but at experience I am finding it difficult to prove, becoz of following reasons

1-> In Indonesia I am under long term Social Visit Pass (Employment prohibited), If I show this job then the first question may rise my visa status - Do they really ask for this ?
2-> If I show India , then the question is I have never been there for many years.

Please guide me how to justify my work experience and which NOC should I select as per my qualification MBA..

Will be greatful for your help

Regards,
Rakesh Dowlani
1 - Yes, you could get an additional request to provide proof of your residence status.
2 - That would be misrepresentation.

Your NOC is not based on your educational credentials but rather on the type of job you're doing (that is, based on your duties and responsabilities).

Rakeshdowlani

Apr 9, 2018
1 - Yes, you could get an additional request to provide proof of your residence status.

Your NOC is not based on your educational credentials but rather on the type of job you're doing (that is, based on your duties and responsabilities).
Thank you...

I have proof of residence as Long term Social Visa pass , which allow me to stay in country for 10 years, but under this visa pass I am not allowed to be employed, it clearly mention on my pass that "Employment prohibited". However I am running my office without any problems since all our friends do the same to avoid hassle of applying employment pass every year.

Can I show that I am working remotely for my india office, and show some salaries credited to my indian bank account.[/QUOTE]

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. What sort of proof do I need apart from PR Card.
Go through the hyperlink below and read the following section
Proof of relationship to a relative in Canada, status of a relative in Canada and residence status of a relative in Canada (including a brother or sister for the purpose of obtaining additional CRS points)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

All the mandatory documents are mentioned in the hyperlink above. Cheers.

toykatyal

Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys i dont want my current organisation to know about me applying for immigration. I can get the recommendations stating it relates to a course requirement. any thoughts

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Once i get the PR it becomes necessary to resign from the current organisation
Why ? Does that mean you lost citizenship or Legal status of that Country ?

Take it easy , till the time you donot have any concrete plan to Move , travel .

Keep things to yourself .
Resign /Leave only when you are All set to go ( mentally and Physically both) !

Reactions: zagcollins

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
my company has a three months resignation period. if i get a job there then i cant travel back and work here for three months. thats y asked such a question.
Very Tricky question , I have been through ( and seen many more example) -- I quit, moved(flew) and then searched -- it was painful (I am in US , on work Visa)

Another Example , Take long leaves and then ( during leaves or after going back for 15 days) -- Quit , may be from Canada , just say cannot come :)

Choice is yours , Nobody cares once u leave ( and even u should not care about relationships with them after leaving -- nobody cares!)

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
But if a reference check is done then there will be a problem?

your fear is acceptable

But, never let fear come in your way to take next steps.

If you keep on thinking attachment / fears , you will always be afraid of Next big leap .

Think more , and then decide what works out for you . only you can give best advice to yourself !

Reactions: KingKurly