+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 88th Draw

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
That is a good joke.
There will always be plenty people just a bit below CRS or those that do not have CBL 9 in all skills so they will be redoing the IELTS test.
Your personal choice can be called Penny wise pound foolish. You do not know what will be the exact behaviour of CRS score in the future. You do not even know if there will be some last minute changes (like the additional points for French last year). On the other hand every day whole EE gets bigger with more competition.
So it is better to overkill with your score (to have eg. 450+), than waiting for it to drop (some do not have much other choice if they have already exhausted any quick fixes).
But I think, you can wait and see.
good luck
Lol. You are the extreme Bear here and I am the Bull!
hope you got me ;)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@KingKurly my brother recently got PPR and has submitted his passport for stamping . Can I use his points for express entry now, or should i wait till COPR and passport is received. If I get his points now, I will stand at 425. Pls help!! Thanks.
Your brother has to be in Canada in order for you to claim that sibling points. You need to send some proof of his address, hence, for now, you cannot claim sibling points. Wait until he gets there and has his own address. Good luck.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gyes need help here...I thought not to wait nd apply for pcc for my wife in Delhi bcz she is not Indian and it may take lot of time for issuing pcc for her..we did it online,providing all documents then after 2 days she gets a call from FRRO it's foreign registration they were asking her why she applied for pcc,then she explained nd officers told her provide a document where it's said that Canada needs pcc for I'migration or visa etc,nd letter of explanation why she needs it..didn't understand why they asking this..and where can I get that document or paper specified that immigrants need pcc..any help..sorry for long post...soon reply is apratiated..
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html
Please go to the Police Certificates section. All the best.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Those who are below CRS 440.

My suggestion. Don't ever listen those saying that CRS will come down to your target score. If you have enough score for PNP, you should materialize it immediately as CIC is very unpredictable. Last year dozens of gurus on this forum claimed that CRS will come below 400 by end of 2017 and it never happened.

My point, go for what you have in hand and don't leave things on chance and luck. You would never want to regret that the decision to wait for direct ITA cost you valuable waste of your time.

Yogeshms1985

Nov 23, 2017
Those who are below CRS 440.

My suggestion. Don't ever listen those saying that CRS will come down to your target score. If you have enough score for PNP, you should materialize it immediately as CIC is very unpredictable. Last year dozens of gurus on this forum claimed that CRS will come below 400 by end of 2017 and it never happened.

My point, go for what you have in hand and don't leave things on chance and luck. You would never want to regret that the decision to wait for direct ITA cost you valuable waste of your time.
How about 442 then??

Kurco

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Ey guys ... one question here. Apart from Ontario is there any other province to which we can apply like that? I know that most of them require a Job offer or lived there before etc.
Cheers guys.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
That is a good joke.
There will always be plenty people just a bit below CRS or those that do not have CBL 9 in all skills so they will be redoing the IELTS test.
Your personal choice can be called Penny wise pound foolish. You do not know what will be the exact behaviour of CRS score in the future. You do not even know if there will be some last minute changes (like the additional points for French last year). On the other hand every day whole EE gets bigger with more competition.
So it is better to overkill with your score (to have eg. 450+), than waiting for it to drop (some do not have much other choice if they have already exhausted any quick fixes).
But I think, you can wait and see.
good luck

Money saved is money Earned -- Donot make fun of anybody , you may not know what's a person's life like.

Moreover, He has 443 , and he can see 444 , 446 etc. . So, there is a great chance that he will be covered soon in a month ( or even before that Ielts test result will be available if taken and Till the results are out , expecting a higher score than earlier is just an optimism )

That's a wise decision to wait for CRS to be 443 , Ielts can be taken later (if required , that Option always exist Vs Money spent now cannot be taken back -it's gone ,cannot be undone ) .

Sometime , taking No decision is the best Decision ..

All the best to the Person @443 , I appreciate your Decision ( and Way to taking little risk in life - Risks are worth , it gives you More energy , Saving money by acting smart makes you stand apart from "other" fools!!)

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Your brother has to be in Canada in order for you to claim that sibling points. You need to send some proof of his address, hence, for now, you cannot claim sibling points. Wait until he gets there and has his own address. Good luck.
Thanks. What sort of proof do I need apart from PR Card.