+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 88th Draw

coldfire101

Jul 17, 2016
You can withdraw and create a new one under the same GCKey. I did the same thing. I don't think there is an option to delete it.
Also would suggest you to take screenshots of the current profile so you dont miss anything while creating the new one.
Thanks for the info Shahid. Will do that then.

coldfire101

Jul 17, 2016
Keep also one more thing in mind. Oinp has not issued to new candidates since 26th Feb ( unless you are in the french speaking category or have a job offer in canada). So dont expect to get a NOI, the moment you recreate your profile. No one know when they will send out the next batch of NOIs.
Oh..Thanks for the input Gurpidesa. In reality, I'd love to wait for an ITA but the chances of that seem ever so slim. So want to to go for OINP before it closes. I know that by creating a new profile, I'm jeopardizing my chances at an ITA as the current profile is 4 months old and I know I wouldn't make the cut-off date even if the score were to come down to 433. But that is something I have to live with as I could miss the PNP too the more I delay creating a new EE profile. How I wish I created a profile just 15 days later in JAN 2018...oh well.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh..Thanks for the input Gurpidesa. In reality, I'd love to wait for an ITA but the chances of that seem ever so slim. So want to to go for OINP before it closes. I know that by creating a new profile, I'm jeopardizing my chances at an ITA as the current profile is 4 months old and I know I wouldn't make the cut-off date even if the score were to come down to 433. But that is something I have to live with as I could miss the PNP too the more I delay creating a new EE profile. How I wish I created a profile just 15 days later in JAN 2018...oh well.
You already went that route (also no knowing, that you had to recreate your profile to get NOI). Yes it was not a common knowledge (in the past it was only observed). But this became visible once they started to put on nr. of NOI, for which stream and from which type of EE profiles.

I would even say, that currently is not the best time to renew. Simply because it seems that OINP has a bit break to go through all the applications. So wait and check regularly OINP news website. If you see some announcement about news or about that they plan to carry on with NOI soon. That is the time to renew your EE. Of course unless CRS points will be close to 433.
But to that theory, check the sound calculations that were made (especially those that took into consideration fresh income of people above 440). Then check amount of profiles in the range 430-439 and the bi-weekly rising trend. That shall give you hints just how many months you would have to wait (if you assume 3500 as well as 3000 bi-weekly scenario). If the answer would be somewhere around 10 months, that means that your chances would not be that great and recreating for OINP might be a better option.

good luck.

aks01

Dec 26, 2017
I was in the USA since last 2 years and while being there I got my PCC from Indian Consulate. Now I am in India for few months and I have received my ITA on this Thursday. I have few queries -
- Can I use my previous PCC (not older than 6 months) or will I require a new PCC from India.
- If I require a new PCC from India, how can I get a PCC without having a local address proof.
- Can I go for a medical checkup in India, while giving residence address of USA.

I am confused if I should start the process while being in India or should I wait to return to USA next month.

Thanks a lot for your help friends.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I was in the USA since last 2 years and while being there I got my PCC from Indian Consulate. Now I am in India for few months and I have received my ITA on this Thursday. I have few queries -
- Can I use my previous PCC (not older than 6 months) or will I require a new PCC from India.
- If I require a new PCC from India, how can I get a PCC without having a local address proof.
- Can I go for a medical checkup in India, while giving residence address of USA.

I am confused if I should start the process while being in India or should I wait to return to USA next month.

Thanks a lot for your help friends.
What is your current residence? If it's not India then you cannot use your PCC as you made a visit to India post getting that.
Medicals can be done anywhere.

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi,
My NOC is also 6221 and it is in demand list of some of PNPs... Hope we can stay in touch n help each other...

Hello to all!

I am actually new here. And like all 430’s, I am also hoping that soon enough the cut-off score will fall down to our range.

I created my profile last March 20, and got 438 as my CRS score. My NOC is 6221, which I am not sure is in-demand in most regions in Canada.

Should I just wait then, or should I start applying for PNP?

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi Guys,
Please correct me if I'm wrong but possibility of CRS score going down in coming days is high because of below mentioned factor-

Till now, ONIP has issued about 3300 NOIs to express entry candidates... And these 3300 people are still showing up in express entry system (they are part of 81k express entry profile). Once they apply for ONIP and get nomination, they will get additional 600 points and will receive ITA im next express entry draw... Only after recieving ITA and applying for PR, they will be out of the express entry system..

Every ONIP candidate get 45 days to recieve NOI and apply for ONIP... 30 days for accepting nomination and then 90 days for submitting PR application to IRCC...

As we are in april month, chances are most of these 3300 candidates have not reached to final stage to their application (submitting PR file after ITA)...

So, as they will get 600 nomination point and apply for PR, number of express entry profile will decrease which will result in CRS cut-off reduction...

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of April 4, 2018
CRS Score Range Number of Candidates
601-1200
451-600
401-450
441-450
431-440 6,552
421-430 5,309
411-420 5,915
401-410 6,526
351-400 32,122
391-400
381-390 6,666
371-380 6,686
361-370 6,553
351-360 6,511
301-350 19,011
0-300
Total

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hi Guys,
Please correct me if I'm wrong but possibility of CRS score going down in coming days is high because of below mentioned factor-

Till now, ONIP has issued about 3300 NOIs to express entry candidates... And these 3300 people are still showing up in express entry system (they are part of 81k express entry profile). Once they apply for ONIP and get nomination, they will get additional 600 points and will receive ITA im next express entry draw... Only after recieving ITA and applying for PR, they will be out of the express entry system..

Every ONIP candidate get 45 days to recieve NOI and apply for ONIP... 30 days for accepting nomination and then 90 days for submitting PR application to IRCC...

As we are in april month, chances are most of these 3300 candidates have not reached to final stage to their application (submitting PR file after ITA)...

So, as they will get 600 nomination point and apply for PR, number of express entry profile will decrease which will result in CRS cut-off reduction...
IMO, OINP will probably handle the applications such that the nominations are distributed throughout the year. They would also want to distribute apps so work is evenly distributed. So, the numbers will get down but slower than what we would like. Additionally, many of the folks would receive direct ITA even before they OINP approval.

Eimaankhwaja_15

Apr 11, 2018
I am appearing for a third IELTS within a month and a half and I am not even in the pool yet. At least you can afford to take slow as you are already in the pool.
Yeah I have taken thrice making my mind of doing it but I m stuck with my bussiness exhibition :(

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

You forgot to take into account the hundreds of new profiles being created everyday. Plus, there are more and more people getting CLB 9 in IELTS hence almost guaranteeing an ITA. Despite the fact that IRCC has been issuing thousands of ITAs every month, the number of profiles in pool has more than doubled since last year.

Reactions: Harshit0803

HoldingOnToHisPromise

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi eveyone! Just need your advise on my partner's application. His CRS score is 341 and under NOC 6221. He is thinking about SINP or Morden. Which between the two is a better option for PNP?