+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

TheInterceptor

Nov 27, 2017
Hi Guys,
Congrats to all above 444! And Good luck for all below!

Our CRS is 456. I know that it can't take 24 hours to receive the ITA. But I just checked the profile and I don't know why the study section of PA and spouse sections appears as "ïn progress" and next to it "Continue form". I am not sure what to do...
Is it ok, we will still receive the ITA? Or our profile is not eligible?
Thank you in advance.
Because they added one additional field. I guess its about preferred mode of communication English or French.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Life is funny.
I got ITA on 6th Sept - which is my sister's birthday. I had CRS 466 with my wife.
My sister got ITA today on 11th April - my Birthday. CRS 481.

One advice to the group. Don't get emotionally attached to the process, it will just cause you anxiety. Those who got ITA today - Congratulations! There are still many things you need to go - prepare documents etc, various stage gates. Don't get hung up on one thing or other.

Those who did not get ITA, keep hope - but hope alone is just an emotion, think about how you can increase your score.

To everyone, please don't assume that Canada is a one stop solution. You'll get a PR, land in Canada and all your problems in life will vanish. It's a step by step - iterative process. Building financial wealth, achieving emotional harmony takes time.

Happy hump day to everyone!
You know that not everybody here is a native English speaker with maxed IELTS, Master degree and below 30 years.
Not everybody here has those 460+ points.
And not everybody has a PNP to compensate for lower points.
Some are older (35+), some struggle with IELTS and some have problem with their diploma since their master is recognised just as a bachelor here.
Of course once you have that it does not really matter for you if the draw is in 2 or in 3 weeks, since you will be invited anyway.

So while all your stress after getting your IELTS was just to wait for your ECA. Their stress is to see what are the chances why trying IELTS over and over again and by studying French lessons in the evening and hoping that not too many people with the high score will be attracted.

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hi Guys,
Congrats to all above 444! And Good luck for all below!

Our CRS is 456. I know that it can't take 24 hours to receive the ITA. But I just checked the profile and I don't know why the study section of PA and spouse sections appears as "ïn progress" and next to it "Continue form". I am not sure what to do...
Is it ok, we will still receive the ITA? Or our profile is not eligible?
Thank you in advance.
Hey melinkiton... Go to the section that shows "in progress".. click on "check for completeness" button.. it will show you what information is missing from your form.. after that click save, them them cothem continue and finally submit.. but don't do it today.. wait 24 hrs.. in case you get an ITA..

Reactions: Melinkiton

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all 445 and above along with 444 tie-breakers. 2750 was broken to 3000 and now 3000 to 3500. Very close to all time record of 3923 last year. Seems like ITA boom is back. If there is back-to-back draw next week, imagine how considerably CRS cut-off will go down. Its getting spicy now eh! :D

Last edited:

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Congrats to everyone who made this draw! :) and best wishes to all waiting for their ITAs.

I am back with my question on PCC - never ending with Spain :) .... I reached out to the Indian Embassy in Madrid and this is what they had to tell me -
"In India, once a person applies for PCC, the police authorities enquire about that person at the address given by him/her. If you have any relatives known to you, who live in the Indian address mentioned in your passport, you may apply for PCC through them. You may give an authority letter to one such relative, signed before the Consular Officer of the Embassy, and ask him to approach the police station for PCC. If you have no relatives staying in the address mentioned in your passport, then Indian police authorities may not be able to issue the PCC for you. The Embassy of India, Madrid cannot issue a PCC for you. It is to be issued by the police authorities in India, and the Embassy can only issue a supplementary PCC on the basis of the Indian PCC, apostilled by MEA, New Delhi, for the Spanish authorities"

Question is - I have a 5 year old PCC from India with an apostille and a recent one from India but obtained before my travel back to Spain when I was in India on a short vacation. Should I use either of them to get a supplementary PCC or start the process all over again in India and just use the new one without any supplementary PCC? Sorry for the long post :)

Many thanks guys!

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I guess the score should go down in the next rounds

Also how long does it take to get an invitation after the rounds ?
I neither received an email nor has my status changed in the express entry profile page
same with me i was at 471. Still no email or application status update.

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
With a twist of irony no one out of my group of friends received our ITAs yet. We have scores ranging from 472-485. This is even more nerve racking. When will we get our ITAs? Can we call CIC to inquire?
hey dude calm down. If you surpass the mark you will get your ITA, it is the procedure, it is standard. not even the best System will send you an ITA immediately, it is not like they were waiting for you.

Reactions: KingKurly and FMT