+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Life is funny.
I got ITA on 6th Sept - which is my sister's birthday. I had CRS 466 with my wife.
My sister got ITA today on 11th April - my Birthday. CRS 481.

One advice to the group. Don't get emotionally attached to the process, it will just cause you anxiety. Those who got ITA today - Congratulations! There are still many things you need to go - prepare documents etc, various stage gates. Don't get hung up on one thing or other.

Those who did not get ITA, keep hope - but hope alone is just an emotion, think about how you can increase your score.

To everyone, please don't assume that Canada is a one stop solution. You'll get a PR, land in Canada and all your problems in life will vanish. It's a step by step - iterative process. Building financial wealth, achieving emotional harmony takes time.

Happy hump day to everyone!

puneetg28

Apr 11, 2018
Hello all, Am above the cut-off score but my profile is not reflecting the ITA. Any idea on how long does that take? Many thanks. Sorry for the newbie question - This is first post here. All the best to everyone

Reactions: vish82

WoundedTiger

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
APR 11, 2018 - DRAW PREDICTION:

I have come up with the prediction for the 87th draw.

If it happens today (Apr 11) with:
3000 ITAs - CRS 445
3250 ITAs - CRS 444
3500 ITAs - CRS 443

The variance in the above calculation is +/- 3 CRS.

Please find below the CRS cut off in case the number of ITAs issued is more/less than the predicted ITA count:

abhishek_89

You are immediately summoned to ROH88 for a very early prediction for next draw...:D

payamb

Mar 18, 2018
Life is funny.
I got ITA on 6th Sept - which is my sister's birthday. I had CRS 466 with my wife.
My sister got ITA today on 11th April - my Birthday. CRS 481.

One advice to the group. Don't get emotionally attached to the process, it will just cause you anxiety. Those who got ITA today - Congratulations! There are still many things you need to go - prepare documents etc, various stage gates. Don't get hung up on one thing or other.

Those who did not get ITA, keep hope - but hope alone is just an emotion, think about how you can increase your score.

To everyone, please don't assume that Canada is a one stop solution. You'll get a PR, land in Canada and all your problems in life will vanish. It's a step by step - iterative process. Building financial wealth, achieving emotional harmony takes time.

Happy hump day to everyone!
well said...