+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How about the "1 Year Job Offer after PR" clause, is that mandatory.My employer is willing to provide a letter stating i am working for them in Canada but not the 1 year thing. I am an Intra Company Transfer, closed Work Permit(expires April 2019), LMIA exempt category, working for the employer since Jan 2017. Adding 50 points would help me get an ITA.Appreciate if someone can share their experience?
Applicants have managed to claim those points without meeting such requirement but we've also seen rejections to those who fail to provide such statement.

Look for the thread for ICT applicants, it will give you an idea as to what other applicants submitted in order to claim those 50 points.

Raghava18181

Feb 12, 2018
Hi All,

Need your guidance.. made a blunder.. got an email about changes in express entry and so tried to login to check.. but somehow I managed to type the answer to secret questions wrong..

Now it says account is locked and it does not allow me to login.. my consultant tells me there is no other way but to create a new profile.

Wanted to check with you for second openion since this will have an impact during tie breaker.. that is incase the CRS ever comes down to my score

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi All,

Need your guidance.. made a blunder.. got an email about changes in express entry and so tried to login to check.. but somehow I managed to type the answer to secret questions wrong..

Now it says account is locked and it does not allow me to login.. my consultant tells me there is no other way but to create a new profile.

Wanted to check with you for second openion since this will have an impact during tie breaker.. that is incase the CRS ever comes down to my score
No you don't need to recreate your profile. Did you create your account with GCKey? If so you just need a new GCkey account and then you can link your application, it will not affect your application date so you'll be fine in a tiebreaker.

Reactions: Raghava18181

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Although it
Hi All,

Usually only blocks your account for 24 hours so maybe try again tomorrow

ITA_Warrior

Mar 8, 2018
Incorrect information.
You're quoting the tie breaker rule. This is for applicants who had their CRS as 446. Anyone above 446 will get an ITA.

If you haven't received ITA in your profile, write an email to IRCC.
Incorrect information.
You're quoting the tie breaker rule. This is for applicants who had their CRS as 446. Anyone above 446 will get an ITA.

If you haven't received ITA in your profile, write an email to IRCC.
Rightly said as I created my profile on 9th March and I got my ITA this monday.

Raghava18181

Feb 12, 2018
No you don't need to recreate your profile. Did you create your account with GCKey? If so you just need a new GCkey account and then you can link your application, it will not affect your application date so you'll be fine in a tiebreaker.
Thanks a ton for the reply.. Yes I used the GCKey.. the problem now is it asks me for all the details to link the application.. and once I fill them all it says “our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later” .. this is the same message I am getting since yesterday.. I.e each time I try linking.. is there another way?

Raghava18181

Feb 12, 2018
Although it

Usually only blocks your account for 24 hours so maybe try again tomorrow
Actually was blocked yesterday and tried it today again.. unable to link it as well.. after filling all the details to link the application.. is says “our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later”.. is this a system glitch or has the process changed

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Thanks a ton for the reply.. Yes I used the GCKey.. the problem now is it asks me for all the details to link the application.. and once I fill them all it says “our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later” .. this is the same message I am getting since yesterday.. I.e each time I try linking.. is there another way?
Not that I know of. I forgot my login details in January and had to create a new GCkey and then linked it. I remember it being quite a mission but it worked in the end. Maybe just keep trying? Hope you come right

Reactions: Raghava18181

Karthick_88

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
So with the Q1 2018 done, have to say that I am hugely disappointed with just 17500 ITA's.. sometimes felt devastated, since was expecting 24K ITA that would have gotten me through..
But still waiting for a miracle..!!!

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
So with the Q1 2018 done, have to say that I am hugely disappointed with just 17500 ITA's.. sometimes felt devastated, since was expecting 24K ITA that would have gotten me through..
But still waiting for a miracle..!!!
I'll be pessimistic and say, prepare for the trend to remain the same in the remaining quarters.