Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Lets start with the part where you stop using the whole immigration quota that includes, Quebec, Spouses and minor children, parents and grand parents, paper based PNP, Atlantic pilot project, business and start up immigration and of course refugees.

Once you will check the goals for different streams, you would find out that the quota for EE is less than 100k immigrants ( a bit depend what % of PNP do already use EE).
And if all you take is the average family size as 2 people (some are single but some have children).
You will quickly find out that all it takes are less than 50k successful applications to meet the quota. So anything above that is for rejections, cancellation and ignoring ITAs.
So yes they could easily meet the quota with current levels of ITA. (as we do not know all the data).
I agree with this. There's a method to their issual of 3000 ITAs only every 2 weeks. Better brace yourselves for no back to back draws even. If it happens well and good. If it doesn't, proceed with NOI.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Let us hope our number also comes!

Also, other than Ontario and Saskatchewan, which other provinces accept profiles with no connection to them?
British Columbia. They don't have the requirement to have connections over there at least from what I read. However, they too have points system much like express entry where you will be ranked against others who want PNP from BC. Latest guide is HERE, you may read to get full picture.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Buddy you are challenging IRCC...never do that...
haha, okay man. I was stating the fact only with the history. We are all useless here sitting at the corner with our notebook and typing words submerged with our emotions and hope in place. We, the common people can only do that right? ;)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
@jessekay @pedro2121 @Titanium @Midnight Blessing @Mithu3 @Aarti123
and other friends in ROH

As promised here are my scores from the TEF exam for an illustration of what could be expected.
Reading - C1 - CLB 9 - 6 points;
Listening - C1 - CLB 8 - 3 points;
Writing - B2 - CLB 6 - 1 point;
Speaking - B1 - CLB 5 - 1 point.

In total, I've received 11 points and since this effort lasted more than a year (15 months) I've already lost 5 points due to my age. Still, I think it was worthy for the extra 6 points earned. Unfortunately, I failed to get the bonus.

Some analysis for those who are interested in getting some points on French exams:
1. The 30 points bonus is all that matters and you get it only if none of the skills is less than CLB 7. As you can see I've made a mistake in my preparation for the exam. Some skills are too high while others lag behind.
2. I agree that it is possible to speed up on learning process if you take courses or have somebody to communicate with you in French.
3. Even though you study alone by yourself you WILL eventually get a bunch of points. My case proves what you can do that because I'm not gifted for languages. I was just an average Joe at school or college in that field. BUT... you will have to spend at least an hour or two every day.
4. I doesn't take years to learn a new language if you have motivation and persevere in it.
woahh, thanks for sharing brother. Congrats on clearing TEF. However, what mistake do you think have you done that got you just a CLB 5 in Speaking and CLB 6 in Writing? Your Reading and Listening score is outstanding, so what did you do to reach CLB 8/9 level in these two sections?

& finally, after taking the exam, what do you think one should do to prepare himself for TEF to the soonest possible?

People say that one needs to be in B2 level to crack TEF, is it so? or one can be in B1 level too but knows the structure of the exam to crack TEF with CLB 7 at least in all of the modules, is it possible?

Bro, your expertise and help will undoubtedly help us a lot. :) thank you....

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Is there no one who can. Help in understanding the trend that's going for PPR. Post ITA how much time does it take usually. Please tell

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
In my case the status hasn't changed from the last 15 days. The only update till now is that you have passed the medical exam and we LL update you when we begin your back ground check and you don't need any additional documents. Can anyone tell me how does it work??

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Is there no one who can. Help in understanding the trend that's going for PPR. Post ITA how much time does it take usually. Please tell

relax. its from 3 weeks to 6 months from AOR to PPR. Actually it varies from case to case, however, officially it is 6 months. So, chill and concentrate on other portion of the life. If IRCC needs anything, they ll reach out to you....

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is this how COPR looks like?? Someone whom I know shared this with me for someone who he knows. I was informed he used every deceitful way to get this. He is just secondary school passout (officially). Very disheartening to see these types of people stealing the visas.

https://ibb.co/f84bpn

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Is this how COPR looks like?? Someone whom I know shared this with me for someone who he knows. I was informed he used every deceitful way to get this. He is just secondary school passout (officially). Very disheartening to see these types of people stealing the visas.

How did he clear IELTS??? o_O very disappointing :mad::mad::mad:

skysthelimit

Oct 2, 2017
Lets start with the part where you stop using the whole immigration quota that includes, Quebec, Spouses and minor children, parents and grand parents, paper based PNP, Atlantic pilot project, business and start up immigration and of course refugees.

Once you will check the goals for different streams, you would find out that the quota for EE is less than 100k immigrants ( a bit depend what % of PNP do already use EE).
And if all you take is the average family size as 2 people (some are single but some have children).
You will quickly find out that all it takes are less than 50k successful applications to meet the quota. So anything above that is for rejections, cancellation and ignoring ITAs.
So yes they could easily meet the quota with current levels of ITA. (as we do not know all the data).
Was 86000 ITAs way more than the goal that IRCC gave away last year?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

That's visa stamp on the passport. COPR is just A4 size paper with detailed info which useful for immigration officers.

Reactions: Aarti123

Getty

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1221; 6311; 6511
App. Filed.......
04/05/17
Nomination.....
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Passport Req..
07/01/2020
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2020
For those who have taken the study route, what is your advise? I am thinking of taking it, sitting at 420 is not very encouraging!