Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Please can someone share what 'll be the expected cutoff for the upcoming draw as well as the date.
Most likely date for the next draw is April 4th and if they issue 3000 ITAs on that day, cut off should be around 440.

benzboksas

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
@jessekay @pedro2121 @Titanium @Midnight Blessing @Mithu3 @Aarti123
and other friends in ROH

As promised here are my scores from the TEF exam for an illustration of what could be expected.
Reading - C1 - CLB 9 - 6 points;
Listening - C1 - CLB 8 - 3 points;
Writing - B2 - CLB 6 - 1 point;
Speaking - B1 - CLB 5 - 1 point.

In total, I've received 11 points and since this effort lasted more than a year (15 months) I've already lost 5 points due to my age. Still, I think it was worthy for the extra 6 points earned. Unfortunately, I failed to get the bonus.

Some analysis for those who are interested in getting some points on French exams:
1. The 30 points bonus is all that matters and you get it only if none of the skills is less than CLB 7. As you can see I've made a mistake in my preparation for the exam. Some skills are too high while others lag behind.
2. I agree that it is possible to speed up on learning process if you take courses or have somebody to communicate with you in French.
3. Even though you study alone by yourself you WILL eventually get a bunch of points. My case proves what you can do that because I'm not gifted for languages. I was just an average Joe at school or college in that field. BUT... you will have to spend at least an hour or two every day.
4. I doesn't take years to learn a new language if you have motivation and persevere in it.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
what are the chance for someone at 434?

do you guys know how long does the process takes(from AOR to PPR?) for express entry in average?( I would say 3 months these days?)

but I probably gonna do bc pnp + ee..then plus 2 more months? :(

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
and other friends in ROH

As promised here are my scores from the TEF exam for an illustration of what could be expected.

In total, I've received 11 points and since this effort lasted more than a year (15 months) I've already lost 5 points due to my age. Still, I think it was worthy for the extra 6 points earned. Unfortunately, I failed to get the bonus.

Some analysis for those who are interested in getting some points on French exams:
1. The 30 points bonus is all that matters and you get it only if none of the skills is less than CLB 7. As you can see I've made a mistake in my preparation for the exam. Some skills are too high while others lag behind.
2. I agree that it is possible to speed up on learning process if you take courses or have somebody to communicate with you in French.
3. Even though you study alone by yourself you WILL eventually get a bunch of points. My case proves what you can do that because I'm not gifted for languages. I was just an average Joe at school or college in that field. BUT... you will have to spend at least an hour or two every day.
4. I doesn't take years to learn a new language if you have motivation and persevere in it.
Bravo....have you learned by your self ? when did you start on learning...?

manwant87

Jan 17, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
19-08-2021
AOR Received.
19-08-2021
I created my profile on October 19 and withdrew on March 9th because of the skipped draw also to try get NOI almost the same dates.
Best of luck!
Best of luck to you too!!!

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Bravo....have you learned by your self ? when did you start on learning...?
Yes, and what an amazing journey and the will to accomplish. Simply superb.

Just goes to show, when you put your mind to, nothing can stop you.

siriusrooney

Jan 4, 2018
and other friends in ROH

If you could share the materials that you used to prepare, I would be very grateful!

Kurco

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
has anyone received NOI from OINP ? and what is the CRS...
It seems a couple days ago some NOI were issued. However I dont see that updated in the Ontario web page. I believe they were issued because I saw several guys in wasap groups saying the same but how come it is not updated in the page? Is it usually like this?? Or how does it work?

Reactions: Sandeep198511

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
It seems a couple days ago some NOI were issued. However I dont see that updated in the Ontario web page. I believe they were issued because I saw several guys in wasap groups saying the same but how come it is not updated in the page? Is it usually like this?? Or how does it work?
they issue NOI and in some days update on page....

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Do not loose hope. I am at 430 and I have very high hope that we will receive out ITA's. If CRS can increase by 15 points then I am sure it can also go down by 15 points. This is an unpredictable journey and do not listen to people who keep saying next round it will be this score...or that score...most of the time what they say is wrong and IRCC comes slamming back with an unpredictable score.

Have hope...but with a realistic mentality. and CRS of 431 is realistically a good score to get you your ITA. Stay strong
I received NOI on 23rd Feb and Ontario page was updated on 26th Feb I guess.
It will get updated in a day or 2 and then picture will be clear about their cut off.