+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope-86th Draw

Lk28

Feb 5, 2018
Hi everyone, I need some help. I submitted my OINP application about 12hrs ago. I just thought I'll go on the e-portal to just have a look at the details I've submitted (although it doesn't matter now since the application has been submitted and paid for). When I try to log in after entering my username and password, it takes me to the captcha page, once I click continue it just refreshes the page. Is anyone else facing this issue? Is it because a lot of people are submitting the application today?

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I need some help. I submitted my OINP application about 12hrs ago. I just thought I'll go on the e-portal to just have a look at the details I've submitted (although it doesn't matter now since the application has been submitted and paid for). When I try to log in after entering my username and password, it takes me to the captcha page, once I click continue it just refreshes the page. Is anyone else facing this issue? Is it because a lot of people are submitting the application today?
Yes I am also facing the same issue.

vmsanthosh

Nov 30, 2016
Got mine 2 days ago, Wrote in the US and got L8.8, R8.5, W8 and S7
Awesome score!! Congrats !!...would you mind sharing some tips? especially in writing. No matter what, I always get stuck at the starting trying to figure how to start and eventually get messed up the whole thing at the end.

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Got mine 2 days ago, Wrote in the US and got L8.8, R8.5, W8 and S7
Super.. congrats... all set then.. I gotta anyways spend 2 nail biting weeks to know the results of my spouse's re-take :rolleyes::rolleyes:

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Super.. congrats... all set then.. I gotta anyways spend 2 nail biting weeks to know the results of my spouse's re-take :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thanks! Waiting for the hard copy results and will apply as soon as I get them, hopefully my US XP and my ongoing Master's here helps and I get picked up for the OINP. Right now, my score is quite low compared to the recent draws.

Reactions: jagan4u

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Awesome score!! Congrats !!...would you mind sharing some tips? especially in writing. No matter what, I always get stuck at the starting trying to figure how to start and eventually get messed up the whole thing at the end.
Well, I just gave the test with 2 days of prep, I think my US XP helped a lot as I have been writing a lot of documents for my job here. Also, the Master's am doing requires me to write a lot of papers. For writing, just structure it in a way so that you are telling a story and don't bother using fancy words. Speaking was always a problem for me as am an Introvert, could have done better if I had the confidence. Rest of the sections, don't overthink, answers are generally the ones that are obvious.

Last edited:

stevevutien

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Well, I just gave the test with 2 days of prep, I think my US XP helped a lot as I have been writing a lot of documents for my job here. Also, the Master's am doing requires me to write a lot of papers. For writing, just structure it in a way so that you are telling a story and don't bother using fancy words. Speaking was always a problem for me as am an Introvert, could have done better if I had the confidence. Rest of the sections, don't overthink, answers are generally the ones that are obvious.
Good advice!!