+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
For you. Doesn’t look good for most. It’s in line with my guesstimate tho. Well all the best everyone. I pray as many can should get today. And for those who don’t, we just keep hoping!!
looks good as in its realistic. I am sitting at 438 with OINP NOI. I want this crs to come down as much as you want and dont want to spend 1500 CAD and extraa documentation for pnp.

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Lost our minds last Wednesday due to intense anxiety followed with disappointment. Wouldn't want to ride the emotional roller coaster this week as well. Today I plan on relaxing till the ACTUAL ITA IS OUT! :mad: Lol sorry... see what I mean :p
I am trying to keep myself busy but cant control the anxiety and turn back to check forum again and again..:D

Reactions: jayanthvignesh

AC_IND

Feb 6, 2018
Hope is what is keeping the spirit (Ray of Hope) of this forum alive! Lets all keep hoping for the draw to happen today. Sending out positive vibes :)

Reactions: ankurrana

lekside33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Thi

Are you referring to the degree certificate? In my case, I was not sure if my uni would send the degree certificate along with the transcripts. Upon inquiring with WES, I was told to fax a copy of my degree certificate and write my WES reference on it. This worked fine with me.
Thanks for the prompt response. Can you please help with the link to fax a copy of my certificate to WES. I will appreciate that....please

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Well I had initiated it via delhi police first since it is mentioned in the canada.ca site but then my consultant told me that i will have to go to psk only since that is more reliable. Secondly, i got the date (tomorrow) from the closest office. I have the same address since the time i was born so i dont think there should be an issue. Just that, I moved to US last year march and came back again in december for personal reasons.. will be leaving again in a week dont know how to explain it to them! :)

Also, what all documents did you carry to psk ? Passport and adhar card and their photo copies ?
If you had police verification at that address while issuing/renewing passport then no police verification would be done for PCc and issued on the spot. (Ex: Me). If there was no verification earlier for passport at this address then police verification for one person at a given address is mandatory at least once (ex: my wife). I think you will be handed PCC right away. And this is the explanation Passport officer gave me when they initiated police verification for my spouse.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
MAR 14, 2018 - DRAW PREDICTION:

I have come up with the prediction for the 85th draw.

If it happens today (Mar 14) with:
3000 ITAs - CRS 448
3250 ITAs - CRS 444
3500 ITAs - CRS 441

The variance in the above calculation is +/- 3 CRS.

Please find below the CRS cut off in case the number of ITAs issued is more/less than the predicted ITA count:

@abhishek_89

I pray that you are totally wrong and all the well deserving, stubborn, valiant comrades of this Forum will get ITA tomorrow. :)

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
MAR 14, 2018 - DRAW PREDICTION:

I have come up with the prediction for the 85th draw.

If it happens today (Mar 14) with:
3000 ITAs - CRS 448
3250 ITAs - CRS 444
3500 ITAs - CRS 441

The variance in the above calculation is +/- 3 CRS.

Please find below the CRS cut off in case the number of ITAs issued is more/less than the predicted ITA count:

Last year till May ITA's issued - 47896 with 15 draws
Last year till March ITA's issued - 24652 with 7 draws
This year till date ITA's issued - 11500 with 4 draws

any thought why this happening...?

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Good day to the fellow dwellers of the weekly Wednesday bazaar! :)

Wish everyone the best of luck for today's draw. I'm not feeling too comfortable with the new CRS cutoff expected today; had already made my prediction last week. Let's remain hopeful for the months ahead though.
can you share it again....