+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Whoever said that what is the logic behind such an emphasis? Did he mention that? or its just some sort of ethereal midsummer dream which he had superstitiously in one fine day? It will never come true as CIC will have to achieve their annual target anyhow.
don't know I did no go in detail at that time....but the person had some sources...I started thinking on it once news came that there will be changes to medical from April and also PCC change will also reduce ITA's as there will be less rejections....

Last edited:

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Last year till May ITA's issued - 47896 with 15 draws
Last year till March ITA's issued - 24652 with 7 draws
This year till date ITA's issued - 11500 with 4 draws

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
don't know I did no go in detail at that time....but the person had some sources...I started thinking on it once news came that there will be changes to medical from April and also PCC change will also reduce ITA's as there will be less rejections....
On PCC, there was an update recently. https://www.canadavisa.com/news/ircc-updates-police-certificates-requirement-for-express-entry.html

PCC is now required only if you stayed in a country for six continuous months. This will make it easier for a lot of people, especially those who travel for business. This will probably reduce the rejection rate.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question. People like you, who have already received an ITA, still every second Wednesday you get butterflies in your stomach about what is gonna happen, how much will the cut off etc., right? I see many of you are active on Wednesdays, hanging on and trying to give hope to those who need it.

I believe those who gets into this Wednesday addiction, it will take a while to come out of it. :)
Actually, to be honest, I do not get butterflies much. Even on the day I received my ITA, I was calm and relaxed. My journey began back in 2013. My struggles with IELTS last year is well documented in my signature. My patience has been thoroughly checked and still is on check ;) I got so much from forum so I just like to come back every now and then and do my bit is all.

am102

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
UAE
If you are the spouse of PA and have no experience in Canada , and you r not claiming any points, though you will not be given any points for the work outside Canada, you can safely remove all your work history and shift all the details to the personal history section.
The work experience of spouse outside Canada does not carry any relevance.
Just keep the documentation in case of the IRCC asks for proof.
It’s not misrepresentation.
That's what I thought, just needed to be reassured! Thanks!

Reactions: Fishal2017

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Just a question, will you travel after getting PCC from PSK? You r a resident of India? The PCC if you r travelling again, has to be after you leave last. The US PCC should be issued when u go back there.
Please confirm.
Yes there is a possibilty of me going back before I get picked for ITA. Thanks ! though the verification is done now.. ill get it done again from US in that case..

Reactions: Fishal2017

bobbyanimo

Feb 16, 2018
Hello,
If IAM invited just before my birthday which is 14 May.

Will my Invitation be still valid as my points will be 5 down after my bday.

Waiting with 439 CRS.

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
If IAM invited just before my birthday which is 14 May.

Will my Invitation be still valid as my points will be 5 down after my bday.

Waiting with 439 CRS.
No problem with that. Your CRS score will be locked on the day of ITA. Unless your IELTS score gets expired after the ITA, you have nothing to worry about! Cheers.

Reactions: bobbyanimo

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes, I already requested for a new letter but the problem is they recently introduced a policy wherein if the letter would be used for applying jobs or visas abroad, it would take 3months before you can claim the letter. Also, they are now requiring us to specify the puropose for requesting, if it would be used for local employment purposes, it can be claimed after a month. I was thinking of requestng one with the purpose of local employment just to get it faster. Do you think such letter would be acceptable?
with the content of the letter specifying that it can only be used for local employment purposes? No. What you can do is get a colleague to sign on an affidavit that states that you are still working at that firm and attach it to your application along with your salary slips - that way IRCC won't be able to reject anything/ask for additional documents.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi all,
Is it risky the IELTS of spouse to expire.PA has valid IELTS.
Example IELTS expires 1st week of June and the next available date to the the exam is last week of June.Will the CRS scores reduce during this interval until new IELTS details is uploaded into EE profile?

lekside33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Seniors.......please I urgently need help.... can someone please provide a link or free website I can use to send my University certificate to Wes Canada...I have repeatedly tried faxzero and its not going through.....................please may someone Canadian dream not be ruined.................please help....

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Seniors.......please I urgently need help.... can someone please provide a link or free website I can use to send my University certificate to Wes Canada...I have repeatedly tried faxzero and its not going through.....................please may someone Canadian dream not be ruined.................please help....
what do you mean? How are you planning to send your certificates using emails? You need to ask your university to send them to WES using courier service like DHL/FED EX.