+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Last draw is on 21st Feb with 442 points.plz anybody confirm it.
Actually I got 453 now am waiting for next draw.one other query is what is the meaning of cut off score.is there any effect of date of profile submission. If the next score is less than 453 then will I surely get an it a or not

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Guys, do some research online before posting here with a question on your chances with scores like that. If you are not taking Canada as a plan B then I guess a little research is appropriate, at least you can see the CIC website and have a look at the recent drawing trends to guess your chances.

This is Ray of Hope and its quite a paradox to see people coming here and asking whether there is any chance for them with scores above 445. Don't get me wrong, this is just a graceful request to you all................people dream here with scores that is much much lower than yours.
Although I wholeheartedly support your view, I'm not sure people who are posting here are taking this seriously enough. That's why I proposed that we ignore such posts. I'm not sure how many forum members agree with me though.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thank you @sundar17feb99 and all the best in your application you seem pretty close;)
You never knew when the process completes , but I remain and maintain my stand with optimism and patience :cool:
Thanks for your wishes :) My best wishes for you :)

AC_IND

Feb 6, 2018
I completely agree with you @Varunaimar. People who are serious about Canadian PR will definitely keep a close watch on the CRS score cutoffs like many of us here who are refreshing the CIC website atleast 4-5 times a day..
Although I wholeheartedly support your view, I'm not sure people who are posting here are taking this seriously enough. That's why I proposed that we ignore such posts. I'm not sure how many forum members agree with me though.

ShahidWS

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
We have accepted NOI from Ontario too....were still hoping for a direct ITA....from all that i read on the thread and otherwise i thought we were still eligible for direct ITA....is that not so? I was under the impression that the 1500 CAD is non refundable but you are still eligible for direct ITA untill and unless you accept the nomination and gain the 600 points....anyone with more knowledge/experience please help.... @abhishek_89
Hi,
What are the documents required while registering for OINP after accepting the NOI? And how long did it take for you to complete the profile?
Also did you pay the 1500 CAD already or that can be done at a later stage?

Thanks in advance

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi all
Has anyone received the NOI in last 2 weeks ? If yes could you share the CRS score and NOC ?
I would also like to know.

On the Ontario nomination website there has not been an update of NOI's since February 27 which was the first Monday after the last draw. It seems like it is now linked to CRS scores and draws as they have sent out NOI's just after every draw.
So this would mean we can expect more to be issued this Friday - Sunday

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
I would also like to know.

On the Ontario nomination website there has not been an update of NOI's since February 27 which was the first Monday after the last draw. It seems like it is now linked to CRS scores and draws as they have sent out NOI's just after every draw.
So this would mean we can expect more to be issued this Friday - Sunday
I expect it today or next tuTuesd

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,
What are the documents required while registering for OINP after accepting the NOI? And how long did it take for you to complete the profile?
Also did you pay the 1500 CAD already or that can be done at a later stage?

Thanks in advance

You have to make profile and there are various details that you need to fill in....like your personal details, work details, education, IELTS score, proof of funds, etc.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf#page32

This PDF contains all the information required including list of documents. Hope it helps.

Once you fill in all the details and upload a copy of all the documents your profile is complete and can be submitted. Once submitted they will initiate the verification...you can check the status on the peofile to follow the progress...And yes the profile is considered complete only once you make the payment of 1500 CAD.

It takes around 60 to 90 days to recieve a nomination....

Best of luck! :)

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
I completely agree with you @Varunaimar. People who are serious about Canadian PR will definitely keep a close watch on the CRS score cutoffs like many of us here who are refreshing the CIC website atleast 4-5 times a day..
Exactly my point. Thanks for understanding.

Reactions: Mithu3 and AC_IND

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,

I have applied for the express entry and though I have not got the ITA I am still keeping all the documents ready. I am in India for a vacation and hence collecting all the documents I can from here.
For the PCC, I had applied via the Delhi police site and was later told that sometimes the PCC from Delhi police is not accepted.
Hence now I have reapplied through the passport office. Tomorrow is my appointment.

My question is that I left for US Last year in March and lived there for 8 months. In December, I came back to India and have been living in my permanent address. I will be going back to the US on 28th March of this month.

Will the PCC be given to me regardless of me going to the US ? will I have to explicitly mention it to them? All my documents have the same address and my husband's name is not yet added to my passport. I am not planning to change it as well.
you can return to the US, no problem, and get a PCC through the Indian consulate there. No need to get one from here.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I was in a similar position. My employer gave a letter confirming my role, designation, department and location as at the time of my leaving the organisation. I had an internal transfer to another city (but with same role) during my tenure. I clarified this in my LoE.

The risk of not giving this clarification is that if IRCC compare your address history and employment history there would be a glaring disconnect.

If you can get your employer to give you a letter specifying the two locations, that'd be best though I doubt if any organisation would do that. LoE is the next best option.
I get what you are saying, but the disconnect would only hold true if it was a different country. He has been in the same country, just different cities.

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
I get what you are saying, but the disconnect would only hold true if it was a different country. He has been in the same country, just different cities.
Don't you think it will raise a red flag even if the two cities are in the same country (as it is in my case), i.e. your address history says you lived in City A between years Y1-Y2 and City B from Y2-Y3, whereas your experience certificate says you worked in City B from Year Y1-Y3?