+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Has anyone tried getting any information on twitter or any other social media platform? I have tweeted to the official IRCC account....seems like the person in-charge was active an hour ago but hasnt replied to me yet....

I feel like an IRCC stalker....but desperate times i guess....

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The handler of the IRCC twitter handle is probably laughing at us, he/she is online responding to tweets and active right now. If he’s there, I’m sure he is reading this too.

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
Seems like IRCC is in B I T CH Y mode today as it has been since the beginning of this year.

Irrespective of the WOW announcement of increasing immigration quota, it seems like a stunt to attract more people to their Immigration system and nothing else in reality.

There is very less hope in ROH

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
The handler of the IRCC twitter handle is probably laughing at us, he/she is online responding to tweets and active right now. If he’s there, I’m sure he is reading this too.
I wish they would just sort of post a notification or something on their website informing us whether the draw is happening on a particular day or not....

Reactions: benzboksas

aylla.ayat

Feb 26, 2018
I just created a profile today, so if there is a draw today would I get the ITA today or do I have to wait til next draw
Are you in express entry pool with UIN and having CSR score? Even if yes then answer to your question is NO. As there is no draw for today