+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

nahsradus

Mar 1, 2018
Has there ever been a situation where a draw has not happened in a 2 week interval on a Wednesday in the recent past?

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Has there ever been a situation where a draw has not happened in a 2 week interval on a Wednesday in the recent past?
Of course yeah....the current accumulation of profiles is only coz there weren't continuous draws as it used to happen once :(

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
How delay is the ONIP processing compared to ITA in general? Any rough idea?
Firstly, OINP increased their processing time from 30 - 60days to 60 - 90 days, so it may take up to 3 months to get nomination from OINP after submission. Subsequently, I hear getting PR via PNP route takes longer even though it has been reported that for some people, it was same time as those who got direct ITA.

vishalkotla

Mar 7, 2018
Firstly, OINP increased their processing time from 30 - 60days to 60 - 90 days, so it may take up to 3 months to get nomination from OINP after submission. Subsequently, I hear getting PR via PNP route takes longer even though it has been reported that for some people, it was same time as those who got direct ITA.
So if I am understanding it right, if ONIP send us the NOI now and we agree accept for PNP, we get the ITA in the next draw and once we submit our application, you are saying it will take at least 3 months for processing the PR.. Am I understanding it right ?

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So if I am understanding it right, if ONIP send us the NOI now and we agree accept for PNP, we get the ITA in the next draw and once we submit our application, you are saying it will take at least 3 months for processing the PR.. Am I understanding it right ?
I think you are missing a step: after receiving a NOI you first have to submit your application for ONIP, which will be reviewed (60-90 days), and once approved by Ontario, then you get the nomination which gives you 600 points in your CRS so then you are surely offered an ITA. But a NOI is not a guarantee of getting a nomination. That's the way I understand the process from reading the guide.

Last edited:

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Can sleep now... expect tides to change next Wednesday...