+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
wait

for as long as possible. you should get n next 3 draws, guessing based on current trend.
I support as long as he can wait line, meaning the NOI expiry date. I doubt 438 will get the look-in in three draws unless draw size increases or a back to back draw happens.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
instead go for tef. you can easily get 42 crs with clb 7 in it. It will surely take at least 6-8 months preparation but would guarantee your chance for Canada & also give you a better opportunity in Canada.
Thank you for the good advice for now I have registered for IELTS in March and will definately look into this I never thought of this option really thanks for great advice how much does it cost for TEF ? also in June I am thinking for enrolling for pg diploma if scores remain same and if I do not get OINP nomination by the way is it easy for CLB 7 I don't know anything of tef

Nov 15, 2017
45 days,I think, to register. Once you register you have 15 days. This is what I have read somewhere on oinp forum before.
I just went through their portal..and
14 days is for below streams:
Employer job offer
Masters program
Phd program

45 days for:
ONTARIO EE HCP Stream
ONTARIO EE French speaking skilled worker stream
ONTARIO EE Skilled trades stream

90 days for:
Entrepreneur stream

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Hello All.

I have a query
I have finished my Masters in Commerce1( 1 year ) post Bachelors of Management Studies from Mumbai University.
Please note its a correspondence course for 2 years.
If I do my MCOM2 this year or next year , will it be considered by WES? What is the equivalency I would receive for it.
I am sure a lot of people do Mcom1 and Mcom2 post graduation in India.
My Consultant says correspondence courses wont be considered, but India certifies it as a post grad course.

Please help.

Last edited:

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Thank you for the good advice for now I have registered for IELTS in March and will definately look into this I never thought of this option really thanks for great advice how much does it cost for TEF ? also in June I am thinking for enrolling for pg diploma if scores remain same and if I do not get OINP nomination by the way is it easy for CLB 7 I don't know anything of tef
TEF will take around @350 USD for four modules. Tef is actually quite a challenge considering that we know nothing about French so one need to really work hard for this to get clb 7 from scratch. With self study it will take persistence & a lot of hard work, maybe at least 2-3 hours daily to reach clb 7 within 6-8 months. I have decided to take on TEF instead of Diploma cause it will be cheaper that way & of course it will take 6-8 months for me against 1 year of Diploma & another 2.5 months for ECA with IQAS.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
How many points (maximum) come TEF for primary applicants? Do independent spouses have the TEF window to contribute points?
If you can get CLB 5 in all four section then you get +4 CRS. with CLB 7, it will become +42 & with clb 9 around +52. I am not too sure about the spouse thing, you can check the CRS calculator to find out about it.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
TEF will take around @350 USD for four modules. Tef is actually quite a challenge considering that we know nothing about French so one need to really work hard for this to get clb 7 from scratch. With self study it will take persistence & a lot of hard work, maybe at least 2-3 hours daily to reach clb 7 within 6-8 months. I have decided to take on TEF instead of Diploma cause it will be cheaper that way & of course it will take 6-8 months for me against 1 year of Diploma & another 2.5 months for ECA with IQAS.
For me diploma is cheaper around 150 USD and TEF will also take minimum 8 months plus more money I understand that it will take 1.5 years but that's okay:D I think I will go for both... atleast will start learning French...

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
For me diploma is cheaper around 150 USD and TEF will also take minimum 8 months plus more money I understand that it will take 1.5 years but that's okay:D I think I will go for both... atleast will start learning French...

From where are you planning to take your PG course? & do you know any university in your country that might take international students in their distant learning course?

Reactions: Sandeep198511

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
How many points (maximum) come TEF for primary applicants? Do independent spouses have the TEF window to contribute points?
As a married couple, you can earn up to 50 points for French TEF (2nd language and + bonus 30 points for CLB7) and your spouse can earn up to 20 points as a her language if she didn't take IELTS of course
regards

nnanh

Feb 26, 2018
hey guys, we are sitting at 437 CSR score now. OINP gonna expire in 2 weeks time. I guess we can wait for one more round of draw, which I doubt it can go below 440.. But after that, question comes. Should we wait for ITA or accept OINP invitation?

sriguru12

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hi Sandeep,

Just curious to know - Any Indian university offering 1 year Diploma course which is recognized by WES ?

Reactions: Sandeep198511

JayPei

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am the primary applicant for the express entry and my spouse is a dependent applicant. But right now my spouse is planning to go for her higher studies in Quebec. Is there any issues for processing the PR ( for both of us) while she is in Quebec ( student visa)? Is there any separate express entry for Quebec? Please provide your suggestions. Thanks.