+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
All documents should be scanned in color which may be said differently: original version
There were some cases when people got rejection for not scanning child birth certificate or marriage certificate in color, so do it right with extra careful :)
If you mean original version and not colour, then that's true for all documents. No photocopies/attested photocopies for any doc.

rajats13

Feb 20, 2018
UAE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
IELTS Request
01-02-2108
I know this may be out of context for this thread but can someone tell how to get UAE PCC? In the end I need UAE, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia PCC but I believe for Malaysia and KSA you can only proceed once CIC requests for it post ITA.. if anyone knows about this please help! Thanks.
I have not yet reached that stage but I believe you have to go to Police station and request the same. Also take your Emirates ID and passport.

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
I know this may be out of context for this thread but can someone tell how to get UAE PCC? In the end I need UAE, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia PCC but I believe for Malaysia and KSA you can only proceed once CIC requests for it post ITA.. if anyone knows about this please help! Thanks.

All the info on getting pccs worldwide is here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

For the UAE:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-arab-emirates.html

If you are in the UAE and apply online you can get it in about 24-48 hours. I don't know how long the other options take but if you go to the main site you can webchat and ask.

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Hi,

I am new to the forum.
I have received ITA in December 17 , my score is 448. I have collected almost all the documents and completed my upfront medical test. Later on realised I have chosen wrong NOC and I am unable to change the same now. Therefore I created one more account now and awaiting the next draw.

Can any one tell me if I have to reappear for the medical test again?
My 2 cents from what i experienced. When I went for a medical exam there was this guy who had come to do an upfront medical exam. The center found out that he had done an upfront medical exam 6 months back and he was refunded his money saying his medical was valid for another 6 months.
Seniors can guide you better but in my opinion i don't think you need to do another medical exam. If your medicals expire while application is in process you will get a letter from IRCC requesting you the same if they need one or they will just extend your medical.

All the best for your application.

Shaluramdas88

Jan 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
NOC Code......
This is very easy! Just download the police app and click on the PCC and enter your emirates id details....you will get a confirmation immidetely and next day, the PCC will be in your email! :)

And ofcourse, delete the app if not required further:p

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
This is very easy! Just download the police app and click on the PCC and enter your emirates id details....you will get a confirmation immidetely and next day, the PCC will be in your email! :)

That's it?? How come the official CIC states so many documents to be submitted prior to getting the PCC as below:-
  • A set of fingerprints certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy in the country where you currently live
  • A copy of your valid passport
  • A copy of your former Emirates ID card
  • A copy of your former residence visa
  • Two (4x6 cm) photographs
  • Applicable fees

So even though if I am not living in UAE anymore does that mean I can still use the app to get the PCC? Thank you sir, for your reply.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Also, I was living in Dubai initially almost half a year and then i moved to Sharjah but i was still working in Dubai, so can i obtain the PCC from Dubai Police only or do i need two separate PCC's for each city that i lived in...?

civilunderstanding

Feb 9, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Also, I was living in Dubai initially almost half a year and then i moved to Sharjah but i was still working in Dubai, so can i obtain the PCC from Dubai Police only or do i need two separate PCC's for each city that i lived in...?
The link below clearly says PCC from any emirate will be fine. I got mine too very easily in 1-2 days, DM and I can explain to you further.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-arab-emirates.html

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
That's it?? How come the official CIC states so many documents to be submitted prior to getting the PCC as below:-
  • A set of fingerprints certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy in the country where you currently live
  • Applicable fees

So even though if I am not living in UAE anymore does that mean I can still use the app to get the PCC? Thank you sir, for your reply.
All info already stored in their system and they can access that through your Emirates ID. You literally only need to register your ID number online and that's it. If you're currently outside of the UAE without valid EID you can check the forums here for what other ppl with similar situation do.

Shaluramdas88

Jan 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
NOC Code......
  • Applicable fees

Yup....just DXB can mentioned....the process has been simplified here in the Dubai.....U just need emirates id.

With regards you being out of country, is your emirates id valid by any chance? Or you try entering the emirates id if they accept or not....I would suggest you DONT pay the fees thoufh in case it gets rejected......will need to check with police directly maybe.

UAE has just one PCC.....be it whichever emirate u lived in :)

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yup....just DXB can mentioned....the process has been simplified here in the Dubai.....U just need emirates id.

With regards you being out of country, is your emirates id valid by any chance? Or you try entering the emirates id if they accept or not....I would suggest you DONT pay the fees thoufh in case it gets rejected......will need to check with police directly maybe.

UAE has just one PCC.....be it whichever emirate u lived in :)
That's really great that they have simplified the process :) I was just trying to obtain it through the Dubai Police app but unfortunately it is asking me to verify further through a UAE mobile number, and I am in Saudi Arabia now, this leads me to believe that this service is only available to UAE residents only.. besides even though I have my Emirates ID card but it expired more than an year ago...

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Hi Guys,

Firstly, its very motivating to read this thread where each and everyone of us are desperately waiting for next draw.

My query is slightly off topic but a bit related too- I have received NOI from Ontario, I want to understand my Express Entry profile will become invisble from draw
1. if i simply submit my OINP or
2. My OINP gets approved ( and i get 600 points)

Looking forward to hearing ITA news for all of us soon :)