Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Reckon it is a bit over pessimistic. Can the cut off go so high within a week?
Maybe it is, but judging by the number of people with high points entering the pool each day, this is what we might see. We're talking 3 weeks without a draw here. This is just a guess of course based on experience, (that's all we can do right?) so maybe a better way to put it is 446 +/- 2. I truly hope I'm wrong on this and that the CRS doesn't increase by too much from the current 442.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
By the way, the last time a 3 week gap happened, between draw # 78 and draw # 79, the CRS cut off increased from 439 to 452 (Nov 15 to Dec 6, 2017). Just FYI....

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Yesterday was not a good day at all and thought the ITA will at least better the shortcomings of the troubles I started the day with. Well to make it worse, I just run my numbers and with 3000 ITA on 14th and 28th CRS cutoff projection came out at 451 and 444. Birthday first week of April and sitting at 441, talk about bad luck.

Congratulations @xibalban and @iamxty The Himalayas dwellers. Happy for you guys.
Don't you worry mate. Things will work out. Hope is the only thing we can hold on to.. :)

Reactions: Dolarosa

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Guys,
Please advise
After many attempts I managed to get IELTS maximum scores and now sitting at 447. However I realized my spouse’s IELTS will be expired by 02-April and we will be drop down to 437 by that day. If there was a selection today I had Ample of time to submit my application. But now I am scared that by the time I submit my application my actual points will drop to 437 and I will have an ITA issued for 447. Would that be an issue? Since during document check they will realize my wife’s IELTS is expired.
Please advise what I must do

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
So I guess now it can be assumed that CIC don't want to the score to go below 440 and therefore they will skip the draws if it they check and find out that it will go below that.

Two ways -

Either we all boycott increasing our scores and force them to get it low (0% chance of that happening ;))

Or we just get our scores up somehow.

Sitting at 437 since November. Max score in my ielts will take the score to 441 but not even hopeful with that now. So maybe start research for Australian PR or wait until October this year to get my Msc done to increase by CRS to 465 or something....
Why don't you opt for pnp of oinp or anyother province.
It seems you are losing hope to get direct ITA in 2-3 months

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
We really need to meet before May. I got my PPR today and we need to land before 02-June :)
My happiness is sky high now but also anxious. I got barely 2 months left to land :oops:
Congratulations !! Seems like i logged in yesterday to just get this news. Great.....
Wish you all the best!!
yes sure, i am travelling in March,hence i suggested April.

Congrats @iamxty @xibalban i had to edit my message.
Wow!! day is full of amazing updates and pleasant surprises..

Last edited:

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Guys,
Please advise
After many attempts I managed to get IELTS maximum scores and now sitting at 447. However I realized my spouse’s IELTS will be expired by 02-April and we will be drop down to 437 by that day. If there was a selection today I had Ample of time to submit my application. But now I am scared that by the time I submit my application my actual points will drop to 437 and I will have an ITA issued for 447. Would that be an issue? Since during document check they will realize my wife’s IELTS is expired.
Please advise what I must do
You must keep your CRS score at or above the tie breaker cutoff point (except age which is frozen at ITA) at the time of eAPR. It doesn't matter if it expires after application submission (eAPR). It is highly likely with CRS 447 you will get ITA within this month. You better start preparing your documents now and submit application before your spouse's ielts expiry date.

Good Luck!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Congratulations !! Seems like i logged in yesterday to just get this news. Great.....
Wish you all the best!!
yes sure, i am travelling in March,hence i suggested April.

Congrats @iamxty @xibalban i had to edit my message.
Wow!! day is full of amazing updates and pleasant surprises..
Not fair! Hahaha!

Thank you. I wish you all the best in Australia or wherever you will be. :)

Reactions: PixelDust

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Congrats @xibalban and @iamxty for your PPR. I never thought I would come across a couple who would marry after meeting someone on discussion boards. Your's is an amazing story!!
Thank you dear. We are happy to have inspired all of you here. Love, if it’s true, can conquer the world :)

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
You must keep your CRS score at or above the tie breaker cutoff point (except age which is frozen at ITA) at the time of eAPR. It doesn't matter if it expires after application submission (eAPR). It is highly likely with CRS 447 you will get ITA within this month. You better start preparing your documents now and submit application before your spouse's ielts expiry date.

Good Luck!
Many thanks. I wish everyone’s dreams to come true very soon. I was helples today. Lucky I found this discussion.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi can someone help!

I got an noi on 26th feb from Ontario.however I was just reviewing my profile and saw under the language section one part was incomplete: whether I have French ability or not...I just updated it by choosing NO in the drop down. Now my profile status shows NOT SUBMITTED/UPDATED.

Not sure if I did the right thing by updating it. Can you make such a change in your profile after receiving noi?

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi can someone help!

I got an noi on 26th feb from Ontario.however I was just reviewing my profile and saw under the language section one part was incomplete: whether I have French ability or not...I just updated it by choosing NO in the drop down. Now my profile status shows NOT SUBMITTED/UPDATED.

Not sure if I did the right thing by updating it. Can you make such a change in your profile after receiving noi?
Had the same but I didn't submit it. so same status.

Last edited: