+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

lekside33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Can someone please help with a link for sending copies of my certificate via fax to Wes Canada. I have repeatedly sent it via faxzero.com and it didn't go.

Please help help help

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Submitting OINP today if the cut off does not come down to 440. I don't think it would make any sense to keep waiting for CRS to come down. Moreover, I feel OINP or any other PNP will only speed up the process as they check your profile for FSW or CEC also. My CRS is 438 and got NOI on 9 Feb. Suggest everyone to not take chances and go ahead with all the possible PNPs. There is nothing wrong with paying 1500 CAD if it guarantees you ITA.

Best of luck
Similar situation for me. From the date of NOI of 9 Feb I figured we have till March 26th to pay so can wait for the March 21 draw. Any particular reason why you dont want to wait for 21 draw since there is still time after that draw to pay if you want to accept PNP.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi chirag,

I too have the oinp and time till 1st week of April to submit.after today’s draw I might need your help in understanding some paperwork for Ontario.hope that’s alright with you
That's totally fine. Although I believe there are no extra documents that they ask for and the process is expected to be smooth But if you need help, You may get in touch anytime @ Ray of Hope 86th Draw

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Similar situation for me. From the date of NOI of 9 Feb I figured we have till March 26th to pay so can wait for the March 21 draw. Any particular reason why you dont want to wait for 21 draw since there is still time after that draw to pay if you want to accept PNP.
I think the way we wait for cut offs, every 14 days, kills me. I believe this will make me lose my will and enthusiasm to go to Canada. And I am so much willing to move on. The stupid CRS score is holding all my plans and my life, I feel. In short, I am frustrated with no dramatic change in CRS.

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Hello,

I have 440 in my EE profile 1234. wife degrees yet to be evaluated. its getting delayed by stupid incompetent FedEx. with wife evaluation I may get

upto 450.

but I got notification of interest from OINP. which means I have to accept it by April 12.

My question is: Can I withdraw this profile and create new EE profile 5678, this time not opting for PNP and wait till May, and then be open to PNP.

If I create a new profile 5678, will OINP recognize me as the guy from old profile number 1234 and not give me PNP for the new profile 5678?

I do not want to risk missing out OINP by withdrawing old profile and creating a new profile.

Please advice.
Hi,
Ideally you should get a NOI but there are two factors worth keeping in mind. So far Ontario has issued about 1800 of the 6600 they will issue this year. Lets assume all the 1800 accept(unlikely) then for rest of 10 months in this year they have 4600 which gives them only 460 per month half of what they have issued in January and February. So less number of NOIs will be issued

Since they are issuing NOI close to the ITA border (NOI 433-441 when ITA is for CRS 442) if for whatever reason ITA CRS goes up NOI may also be for higher scores.

Both of these are low risk but keep these in mind before making a decision on OINP. If CRS does not come down till April draw then the risk is higher.

Cynthiaonx

Dec 6, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Can someone please help with a link for sending copies of my certificate via fax to Wes Canada. I have repeatedly sent it via faxzero.com and it didn't go.

Please help help help
You can send your Degree certificate photocopy via fax to WES (No need for courier or Postal service). It's easier and economical also. Just download a fax app(Hello fax or Hello sign) from Google playstore or Apple app store, include your WES Ref no in the cover note and document. Make sure the document is in black and white NOT coloured and less than 20mb. After sending the document, your document should be received and accepted by WES latest the following day.
hellofax.com
Below is WES FAX Number
+14169729004