Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
I missed again today. sitting at 440. my IELTS speaking is 7.0 but if i get 7.5 then i get additional 3 points. Is it worth reevaluation ? What is the process and will it affect other scores in anyway ? Cost involved ?

Please suggest.
It takes around 6 weeks, by then 3 draws should have happend. I would wait but then again if you can spare the cost, you can go for it.

In our case it was one cheque for 160usd and another one for 40usd. Since her score changed they reimbursed the 160usd one. The 40usd is used for shipping cost.

Best of luck.

perpetualROH

Feb 21, 2018
Just gutted :(
When do you guys think the points will fall to 437? I am sitting at 438 and dont see any possibility of increasing my IELTS scores. Except maybe doing a MS program or giving TEF (Idk anything except Bonjour and Bon Soir ;))....
same here, sitting at 438 since forever now. just came back from a futile google search on how to increase CRS score. time to find a long lost relative in canada :p

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
It takes around 6 weeks, by then 3 draws should have happend. I would wait but then again if you can spare the cost, you can go for it.

In our case it was one cheque for 160usd and another one for 40usd. Since her score changed they reimbursed the 160usd one. The 40usd is used for shipping cost.

Best of luck.
Thank you. So they do all components or we can request any one ? is there a chance for other components to go down in anyway. i heard listening and reading will not change at all. is there a time frame to apply. We took exam on 16th of December. is it too late ? I was positive right from Dec 29th that i will get the ITA but losing the hopes as last 2 months draw even come close to 440. So exploring the option to reevaluate. Unless i do Masters or take french. No real possibility to increase the score.