+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 84th Draw

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
hello everyone,
in case i get ITA without accompanying my spouse, can i get visitor visa for her till she gets PR?
that also means i have to mention in my application that spouse will not accompany, but i intend to call her as soon as i get a job.
is that fair cause and acceptable by CIC?
btw, we are sitting at 439 in combined application, if i apply solo my score is 456.
Don't do it apply with Spose later you will find difficulty...just wait 2 draws and then think any it

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
With CRS 439, you should sit tight and wait. 3-4 draws with the current trend (3000 ITAs, 2-week gap draws) is all that it takes to get you an ITA.
thanks mate,
as a last resort she will appear for IELTS, but with our new born she is highly unlikely to score over 5-6 points.
but again we will loose 5 points of my age in mid april, so running on thin line.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi
I have received NOI from Ontario. I have a CRS score of 438. I am not sure whether I should apply through OINP or should wait for the cut off to come down to 438. I have scored 9 on listening, 9 on reading, 7.5 on speaking and 7 on writing. I can consider reappearing for IELTS to get my score to 441 if I am able to improve my writing score to 7.5. Also, The aim is to get to Toronto as soon as possible. What would be the ideal situation and how long does it take to get the PNP from Ontario if I accept NOI.

Also, please share how long do you think it would take for the cut off to get to 438. I registered my express entry profile on 23 Jan 2018 fyi.

Thanks
Regards

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
hello everyone,
in case i get ITA without accompanying my spouse, can i get visitor visa for her till she gets PR?
that also means i have to mention in my application that spouse will not accompany, but i intend to call her as soon as i get a job.
is that fair cause and acceptable by CIC?
btw, we are sitting at 439 in combined application, if i apply solo my score is 456.
You are still on strong ground with your combined score. Sit tight for the next two draws before deciding anything further.

prasad_techguy

Dec 17, 2017
Hi
I have received NOI from Ontario. I have a CRS score of 438. I am not sure whether I should apply through OINP or should wait for the cut off to come down to 438. I have scored 9 on listening, 9 on reading, 7.5 on speaking and 7 on writing. I can consider reappearing for IELTS to get my score to 441 if I am able to improve my writing score to 7.5. Also, The aim is to get to Toronto as soon as possible. What would be the ideal situation and how long does it take to get the PNP from Ontario if I accept NOI.

Also, please share how long do you think it would take for the cut off to get to 438. I registered my express entry profile on 23 Jan 2018 fyi.

Thanks
Regards
What's your NOC?

ravitejaputta

Feb 13, 2018
Hi All,

I am trying to submit my EE profile. I have couple of questions.

1. For field of study, Computer Science comes under Computing/Information Technology or Applied Sciences?
2. I got my WES ECA, which is the number I need to provide in the application? One with only numbers 12XXXXX or the one with IMM which is 123XXXXIMM?

I greatly appreciate your help.

Talk2jt

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
The one with IMM

Hi All,

1. For field of study, Computer Science comes under Computing/Information Technology or Applied Sciences?
2. I got my WES ECA, which is the number I need to provide in the application? One with only numbers 12XXXXX or the one with IMM which is 123XXXXIMM?

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi All,

I know a Ravi Teja @ computer science. Am wondering :)