+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 84th Draw

HopeT

Oct 18, 2017
You answer some additional questions that were not asked in the EE profile, provide your travel history and all you've done in the past 10 years like work, school, membership in organization etc. Once all the relevant fields are completed, you get a personalized checklist to submit the required documents.
Thank you for your response. So after completing the additional questions I will get a checklist with what to submit?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
You answer some additional questions that were not asked in the EE profile, provide your travel history and all you've done in the past 10 years like work, school, membership in organization etc. Once all the relevant fields are completed, you get a personalized checklist to submit the required documents.
when do we pay the fees? and does paying processing fee and RPRF together really speeds up the process?

yasserzms1988

Feb 7, 2018
Starting a tracker......Worked on this last night.......Pure Entertainment Purpose... adjusted for 3000 ITA @ 2 weeks....Still looks bleak for people below CRS 440....
Could u send to me full crs score distribution at 4-1-2018
thanks in advance

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Thank you for your response. So after completing the additional questions I will get a checklist with what to submit?
That's correct. So the list depends on what your provided and if you got a PNP.

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
when do we pay the fees? and does paying processing fee and RPRF together really speeds up the process?
You pay when you submit the completed application. When all the questions are answered and documents uploaded. I read that it really helps so I plan to do the same. I am gathering my documents now.

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
You pay when you submit the completed application. When all the questions are answered and documents uploaded. I read that it really helps so I plan to do the same. I am gathering my documents now.
I just got an ITA so will start collecting the documents. I hope everything goes smooth for us. I have to get PCC from US that might take time but hopefully with new edo the time to get it decreases

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
I see you have applied through eDO can you please update when your PCC is done?

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Congratulations everyone who got ITAs... and good luck rest of the aspirants for future draws...

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
your 21st feb draw
Sorry Here's an updated version..... this time I did include the table header.....and simplified the colors.....Lemme know if this helps.....I am open to any suggestion....

prediction suggests 342 people to be picked up f4om 431- 440 range which can mean one thing that these people have crs of 440 and logically the crs has to go down to 440 in the next draw . Even if they refurn to 2750 ita they still have to issue 90 ita's to people in that range

Reactions: Mithu3

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hello guys.

I have one question here about my situation. I am eligible for EE CEC as well as for BC PNP - International Graduate at this moment.
My Crs for EE CEC, though, is currently 436 (since I am adding my boy friend in my application), and we are planning to take CELPIP in 2 weeks.

I assume that we can probably reach to around 440~442 since my boy friends English ability is pretty decent.
But not sure if we would grab a chance to get ITA with it (since the current cut-off is 442 and it might be going up again)

The thing is that I am only eligible to apply for BC PNP - International Graduate by mid May 2018 since my graduation was 3 years ago.
So, I am wondering what would be the safest option for me to obtain PR?

I am considering this -
Applied under both streams and (lets say) if I got the invitation under PNP first, then just try to wait for ITA under CEC until the very last moment before I accept my PNP invitation? (30 days)

Would it be realistically recommended?

P.S I already paid some advance fee to my agency regarding my CEC application and they are gonna ask me separate fee for PNP if I would go with it too. Such a pain.