+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 84th Draw

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......

So I was trying to figure out the ins and outs in the express entry pool. It seems to me, the no of net entry in the range 411-440 is not much. Around 60 profile per day in the last 45 days (Dec 18 - Feb 01 ). However, The no of new profile in the 441+ CRS is much higher. But the promising thing is that the new entries in that high range, even though very high, is still not enough to keep the CRS score stable, that is why we are seeing 2 points decrease in every draw (in the last three draws). So if there is no new sudden unusual influx of new profiles entering the pool there is no reason for the CRS score to stay above 440 in coming weeks.

In addition, if the ITA remain above 3000+ and if there is even one or two back to back draws the CRS score will plummet down because once some of the profiles in the 431-440 are cleared the no of the new entries in the 431-1200 will not be able to keep the CRS stable.

ruchit24

Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
I am hoping for more but I have feeling that the number of ITA will again come back to 2750 today (If Draw happens).

Reactions: Akta28390

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022

So I was trying to figure out the ins and outs in the express entry pool. It seems to me, the no of net entry in the range 411-440 is not much. Around 60 profile per day in the last 45 days (Dec 18 - Feb 01 ). However, The no of new profile in the 441+ CRS is much higher. But the promising thing is that the new entries in that high range, even though very high, is still not enough to keep the CRS score stable, that is why we are seeing 2 points decrease in every draw (in the last three draws). So if there is no new sudden unusual influx of new profiles entering the pool there is no reason for the CRS score to stay above 440 in coming weeks.

In addition, if the ITA remain above 3000+ and if there is even one or two back to back draws the CRS score will plummet down because once some of the profiles in the 431-440 are cleared the no of the new entries in the 431-1200 will not be able to keep the CRS stable.
the average number of people entered the pool from feb 1- feb 7 was 200, whose crs was above 440. So, even if the average number of people entering the pool was very low for 431-440, it wont mean much if history keeps repeating itself in the coming months as of the first week of Feb. CIC might not go with any back to back draws as their current tendency, so cutoff is really depending on the people entering the pool who is having 440+ scores & also the ita size which has to rise gradually and this might be our very last hope.

Reactions: journey21

ruchit24

Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
But the BIG question is whether the cut off will go down despite the decrease in number of ITAs?
After every hope and prognosis... It has been cleared so far that the CIC is UNPREDICTABLE. If you saw that before that finally we had some stagnation with the CIC giving 2750 ITAs since 15th November to 24th January. So at least we were able to calculate and get a fair idea what can happen next. Now with 3000 ITAs released on the last draw. We really cannot predict whether this time they would release 3000 ITAs or 2750 ITAs or some another golden figure. Without which its beyond the bounds of possibility to foretell what is going to happen!

Before going through all this lets just first hope that there would be a draw today.

Gman2018

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
I totally believe CIC will maintain their draw size of 3000 and probably increase the number in a few months. I think they are trying to become more predictable. They will also maintain the interval rate of 2 weeks. This may sound bad but I believe that on the long run this is far better than what we had in the past. I belI even the cutoffs will keep going down upto early next year. It may be gradual but it will be more or less permanent. Eventually, everyone above 410 at the moment will be drawn before the beginning of 2019, regardless of drops due to upcoming birthdays

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
@Jakilee and abhishek_89, no predictions for us today? The predictions help keep the blood pressure level low, or won’t there be a draw today? Just don’t want any spoilers. Really hopin at 442 today. Missed the last draw cos of tie-break