Jan 17, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
19-08-2021
AOR Received.
19-08-2021
I am standing at 435 with NOC of 2173. I have been waiting since November and didn't want to lose out on tie breaker. It would have made things a lot simpler had they published the NOC's being invited.
Same case with me, 436 and NOC is 2172, applied since Oct. Don't want to recreate just yet.

wwdwendy0524

Nov 1, 2017
With current pattern of 3000 ITAs and bi-weekly draws, experts predict it will reach that score by May-June. But the number of people entering pool is increasing day by day so this prediction can change anytime. Btw i am on 436 losing points on May 1 because of age.
What about 440? I am thinking about to retake CELPIP test for a higher score.

manwant87

Jan 17, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
19-08-2021
AOR Received.
19-08-2021
What about 440? I am thinking about to retake CELPIP test for a higher score.
Current scenario predicts 441 to be the cut off in the next draw, so with no surprises from CIC, 440 should get picked sometime in March.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
I need some opinion with my situation:(

I will have crs score 434 in April once I get 1 year of experience, I hope I don't need any support from employer (I don't want to take bc php -ee stream) because...im in somewhat in change of my employment..things are complicated but if I really need to take pnp stream I can...
only way to increase my score is taking couple of more English test or bcpnp..which I don't want to ..haha...I already took English test 3 times...seems I already got enough score for my English level.(got every part clb 7 or more, could increase some more, but it depends on my luck o.o.....)

What would you do if you were me? I though crs score would go less to 430...by now but seems it's unpredictable now....

would you take couple of more English test before April..? or....take pnp route....taking English test, and taking pnp route are both so stressful for me.......(spending money, taking test....asking for support to employer, knowing pnp will takes more time.....etc)

what would you do?

thanks..!!!! any opinion appreciated!!

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2017
Hello everyone, pls help me with this guys .. really need help
Me and my husband will be applying for express entry profile in February ... I have a few confusions regarding the same... My husband is a primary applicant and I'll be d dependent ... My main confusion is
1) I had applied for student visa for September 2017 and for Jan 2018 intake and I was rejected 4 times with the reason being home ties and not a genuine student who would return to India .
Will this affect our express entry profile as in sop I had given exolaination about I'll be returning back n working here and all dat ?
2) should v give an LOE explaining the rejections after ITA

ShahidWS

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018

Emnafrancks

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
The rejection rate for PNP if you have the needed documents is very very low.
Successful PNP means a secured ITA and also gives a chance for a second ITA if you miss any document (like PCC, which is discovered within first 2 months after ITA).
Costs for Ontario PNP equals to app. 1 month rent for a small apartment in GTA and are less than a monthly salary on a minimum wage.

On the other hand:
Nobody can tell you how draws will look next 6 months.
Nobody can guarantee you that the CRS will go down.
Aging is a however a surety. (and loosing points from it).

Choice is yours.
Spot on

unli2020

Feb 5, 2018
OINP is currently issuing NOIs, so now if you recreate your profile you could get the NOI. There is no guarantee of getting an NOI as they do not send the NOIs to all in the selected CRS range.
OINP will keep issuing NOIs till they meet the yearly quota and no one knows when it could happen.
Is OINP sending invitation on monthly basis too?

KMY

Jan 24, 2018
Guys, do you know what is the rate of ITA acceptance, as in out of 3000 ITA issues how much materialisis into PR?