+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 84th Draw

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Yes, OINP issues NOIs to newly created profiles. With CRS 439, you may not want to recreate and maybe get affected by the tie breaker rule. So you have to take a call whether to recreate or not.

Interestingly, CRS 439 was the cut off when the 1st tie breaker was implemented!
What r the chances of draw today....

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
Hello folks,

Finally, I was able to get the desired IELTS score. This was my second attempt and below are my scores:

L - 9
R - 8.5
W - 7
S - 7

My spouse improved her scores too :)

With the new scores, my CRS has jumped to 442 from 368. Thanks to all seniors and fellow members for your suggestions and sharing your success stories.

I created my profile on 11th Feb 2018 and planning to update it with latest IELTS scores. So, instead of waiting for the TRF report, can I just go ahead and update the scores and also the TRF number?

Can someone please validate my interpretation of TRF number format?

for ex. 17IN123456SURG001G

Where, 17IN - Year and Country code
123456 - Candidate Number
SUR - 3 char of Surname
G - 1st char of Given Name
001G - Centre Number & General Module

Also, do I have any chance to get the ITA in next draw on 20th Feb since my profile got created recently?
Hello...trf number for the result of 1 feb will also start from 17??

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
Hello folks,

Finally, I was able to get the desired IELTS score. This was my second attempt and below are my scores:

L - 9
R - 8.5
W - 7
S - 7

My spouse improved her scores too :)

With the new scores, my CRS has jumped to 442 from 368. Thanks to all seniors and fellow members for your suggestions and sharing your success stories.

I created my profile on 11th Feb 2018 and planning to update it with latest IELTS scores. So, instead of waiting for the TRF report, can I just go ahead and update the scores and also the TRF number?

Can someone please validate my interpretation of TRF number format?

for ex. 17IN123456SURG001G

Where, 17IN - Year and Country code
123456 - Candidate Number
SUR - 3 char of Surname
G - 1st char of Given Name
001G - Centre Number & General Module

Also, do I have any chance to get the ITA in next draw on 20th Feb since my profile got created recently?
Awesome! My story is similar to yours, jumped from 383 to 450 after improving IELTS and claiming siblings points.

Congrats! You shall be receiving ITA in the next draw. Start gathering the documents, so you can submit them fast.

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
Hoping there is a draw today :) my prediction is 440, good luck people

Murtuza S

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
I don’t think there will be a draw now...This year CIC has some other plans it seems... They want to be very systematic about the way they give the ITAs... I’m waiting @428 since August 2017. I now fear it’s not gonna reach this score till my bday in April....

Reactions: journey21 and akoa

dazednconfused

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
If you intend to live in Ontario, I would say accept it and start with your application.
But if you don't intend to live there you can wait for the next 2 draws to see how it goes.

Yes you can get your police clearance certificate and all other documents ready. But for medicals, I got mine 4 days before the submission of my application.
Does this require the nominee to have to settle and work in Ontario or is it sufficient to just live in Canada and work outside the province?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does this require the nominee to have to settle and work in Ontario or is it sufficient to just live in Canada and work outside the province?
The whole point of provincial nomination is that you will settle down in the province that gave you PNP.
However once PR you have right to settle anywhere in Canada.
So far there were no real consequences for those that left their provinces.
What will be in the future is hard to tell. Safe advice is to show at least the intent to settle down and then move to another province. The most convenient is to show that you have lack of job opportunities (but just how you want to prove when Toronto and Ottawa are in Ontario is a mystery).

What tends to happen more frequently are PFL in the provincial stage if province thinks that you do not have any intention to stay

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Yes, OINP issues NOIs to newly created profiles. With CRS 439, you may not want to recreate and maybe get affected by the tie breaker rule. So you have to take a call whether to recreate or not.

Interestingly, CRS 439 was the cut off when the 1st tie breaker was implemented!
I'm currently in BC, but I really do not want to settle down here. I'm thinking of settling in Ontario. I'm sitting on 436 with NOC 2174 job code.
Can I get OINP?

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
"Which Provinces or Territories would ABC consider living in?"
Currently, I have selected British Columbia since I live in Vancouver. Will it impact my application if I make a change and say "All Provinces"?

Also, I want to get nominated in OINP :D

raj_modi13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
why you don't have offer letter? do you still work for same company? I believe you can get offer letter even if your company did not apply for LIMA
I think it's in LMIA exempt category and yes I still work with same employer since I'm on Closed Work Permit :D

I cannot get a job offer letter from this Employer, weird rule or something. Is there anything I can do?