Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
You can start the sponsorship process the day you land in Canada , but the process itself will take more than a year to complete.
Thanks for your response! Also, can I bring my spouse on visiting visa after I initiate spouse sponsorship? Someone told me that there are rejections if we apply for visiting visa while spouse sponsorship application is in progress.

sriguru12

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
I can feel the pain. I have seen people who try to claim points for which they are not eligible yet. Eg. claiming points for 1 year canadian exp which they don't have yet and they end up declining the ITA. I seriously don't understand what they gain from it.
It is high time that CIC introduce a nominal fee for Creating a profile and entering the Pool. Those who value an ITA would never mind spending the extra bucks and those fools who don't value an ITA will stop wasting the ITA's

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Hi ,
Congrats on the jump & wishing you luck with the remaining formalities post ITA.

I can feel you , as I am sitting for my third attempt in two days . Any tips !?

My score will jump big time too ..
good luck and make it 8777

flyingpbandj

Jan 31, 2018
Coquitlam, BC
If I'm not claiming points for foreign education (got master's in Canada, have bachelor's from back home), can I safely remove it from Education history, and just mention it in personal activities?

Thanks.

sandy.y

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
If I'm not claiming points for foreign education (got master's in Canada, have bachelor's from back home), can I safely remove it from Education history, and just mention it in personal activities?

Thanks.
Why do you want to remove master's from Canada? You don't need ECA for Canadian education.

Reactions: flyingpbandj

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW

Thanks.
If you are not claiming points for foreign education, remove it from education history and mention it in your personal history. Your Canadian master's degree is more than enough, so you should leave just this one in your education history.

Good luck!

Reactions: flyingpbandj