+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Hi All,
I have been a silent observer on this forum going through each and every post for all draws.
I decided to ping specially to reply to this guy. First of all his username itself is a big hint that he is a troll. Secondly if you don't want to rely on predictions then its your choice, don't belive them. But if some guy does it and few people get some hope from it, its their choice. So i suggest you mind your own business and let others be.
Ok sir, I will take your position and become a silent observer.

PS: Your username gives a big hint too. :)

Reactions: Jakev

stevevutien

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi All,
I have been a silent observer on this forum going through each and every post for all draws.
I decided to ping specially to reply to this guy. First of all his username itself is a big hint that he is a troll. Secondly if you don't want to rely on predictions then its your choice, don't belive them. But if some guy does it and few people get some hope from it, its their choice. So i suggest you mind your own business and let others be.
His words are accurate, I just booked my IELTS last week and it was on April at least. So more than 1 month waiting in Toronto. IELTS is making good money within EE.

manwant87

Jan 17, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
19-08-2021
AOR Received.
19-08-2021
Someone please tell this to the prediction guy @abhishek_89.. I guess we can no longer predict based on previous data anymore.
That is no way to reply to a senior member. You don't believe in predictions you ignore it. You have no right to disrespect anyone like that.

DanaJ

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Guys, how can I know which stream in Ontario if I received this letter:
Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter - Ontario

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Guys, how can I know which stream in Ontario if I received this letter:
Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter - Ontario
Don't know for sure.
Can you please tel us your points, NOC and profile submission date?

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
When I booked my IELTS last year, I was able to schedule a date in the next month. But when my friend tried to book an exam yesterday. it was showing May as the available month. 3 million people gave the general IELTS last year and this year it is expected to triple.

Moral of the story: Predictions are obsolete with the current Pool . Lets hope for the best...
I think I am not clear enough. My predictions are based on average intake to the pool. So when more people apply for IELTS and get into the EE pool, the average intake increases which is the basis of my predictions. So irrespective of the reason, the actual data of increasing number of applicants is caught when I calculate the Jan intake average.

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Although there is no draw today i believe we shall be able to see an update from Ontario soon based on the multiple accounts of people stating here to have received an NOI from Ontario.

All those receiving please use this post to reply of your NOC, points and date of submission of profile to us, please?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hello, I received a message today: Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter

Do you think I should go for it or wait for EE draws? I read that I have 45 days to accept (until March 24) and submit my profile within 14 days? Correct?

Please I need your advice, I don't know what to do.

My CRS is 440, I am for waiting for my appeal's response from IELTS, they should get back to me by March 18. If they change my writing grade, my CRS will jump to 480+

Thanks a lot!
No way. If I were you I won't go with provincial nomination and stick myself to just one province when there is an opportunity to get an easy ITA.
First of all you might probably get ITA today or in next few draws.. even if you don't get it, you still have an option to re-write and get better IELTS score.
There's no hurry.

Reactions: DanaJ and keebs

stevevutien

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
My friend is working with the immigration agent/lawyer.. around 12 hrs back he said there wont be a draw today instead it will be after 2 days.. Just putting a point which i didnt believe in the morning...
This makes sense to me...unless CIC want to ditch the express entry system.