FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
what do you think of 413...:(
OINP might not be giving noi's before the end of the year for 413 considering the technique they are using this year to send NOIs. Now, we are left with other PNP routes or increasing CRS somehow. Saskatchewan is a good option if your NOC falls into their Demand Occupational listing. For CRS maximization, you need to complete your masters from a recognized WES institution, or you need to get CLB 7 in TEF, or go to Canada with a Student VISA for your masters/Diploma course which upon finishing you can apply for your PR. That pretty much sums it all. Hope that was helpful.

Best of luck....

Reactions: Sandeep198511

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
OINP might not be giving noi's before the end of the year for 413 considering the technique they are using this year to send NOIs. Now, we are left with other PNP routes or increasing CRS somehow. Saskatchewan is a good option if your NOC falls into their Demand Occupational listing. For CRS maximization, you need to complete your masters from a recognized WES institution, or you need to get CLB 7 in TEF, or go to Canada with a Student VISA for your masters/Diploma course which upon finishing you can apply for your PR. That pretty much sums it all. Hope that was helpful.

Best of luck....
Thinking on masters but it will take time in the mean time I will see if I can get CLB 10 in IELTS...well no hope of PR in this year at least my NOC is not in demand so no PNP apart from OINP...

ianduff

Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys, just a quick query. I'm currently in the pool and I'd like to maximize my options. How do I get into the PNP route? Do I need to create a different profile for a province, say for example OINP? Thank you and let's keep the hopes up!

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
guys, i was wondering how the number of 2750 ITAs limit with in 444 CRS points.
as per the data
601-1200 202
451-600 796
441-450 1,420
these slots total to 2418 only, still CRS cut off is 444.
can anyone explain the gap or correct me?
The data was from the 18th and the draw happened on the 24th. So, in these 6 days, there were candidates with high crs that entered the pool.

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys, just a quick query. I'm currently in the pool and I'd like to maximize my options. How do I get into the PNP route? Do I need to create a different profile for a province, say for example OINP? Thank you and let's keep the hopes up!
Nope! You are good to go. If you are eligible, they will send you an NOI.

Reactions: iamxty

zhane04

Nov 28, 2017
What a bunch of bs.
Hello everyone,
I would really appreciate help here.
I have received my ECA, I have IELTS and I am about to create EE profile, amI supposed to do SIGN-IN-PARTNER or GC KEY?
Am i expected to pay the application fees before I proceed?
Since I am doing EE, FSWP...what am i applying for? Citizensip or Permanent Residency?

Someone please help

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
I would really appreciate help here.
I have received my ECA, I have IELTS and I am about to create EE profile, amI supposed to do SIGN-IN-PARTNER or GC KEY?
Am i expected to pay the application fees before I proceed?
Since I am doing EE, FSWP...what am i applying for? Citizensip or Permanent Residency?

Someone please help
1 - You can use either SIGN-IN-PARTNER or GC KEY it doesn't matter, but if you do not have a Canadian bank account then use GC Key.
2 - You do not have to pay anything to create a profile.
3 - You are applying for Permanent Residency.

zhane04

Nov 28, 2017
1 - You can use either SIGN-IN-PARTNER or GC KEY it doesn't matter, but if you do not have a Canadian bank account then use GC Key.
2 - You do not have to pay anything to create a profile.
3 - You are applying for Permanent Residency.
Many thanks for your prompt response.