FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
IELTS Request
20-06-2016
In your case you do not have to show funds for six months. You can just sell your apartment and deposit the money in your bank. Then attach your bank statement and sales receipt/deed and explain in the LOE about the source of the audden money.
Thank you for your prompt response! All clear!!

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
In your case you do not have to show funds for six months. You can just sell your apartment and deposit the money in your bank. Then attach your bank statement and sales receipt/deed and explain in the LOE about the source of the audden money.
Extremely wrong/ misguiding advice. Please never advise anyone for selling the place they live, in the anticipation of an immigration opportunity. No government or immigration authorities of any country advises that.

Thanks.

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I have the same doubt. I have an apartment in Cuba in the very heart of Havana, two blocks from the Capitol in a very good building and really comfortable that I am going to sell to obtain the funds to emigrate. But I can not sell it before I get the ITA. So, it's not possible for me to have proof of funds for 6 months because I will get them when I sell my house, and it can be as soon as I receive the ITA since I already have several people interested and that can be done in one day. Will I have problems for not showing funds of 6 months? or having my property will be valid too?
Thanks
Angie
U don’t have any need to worry. When you sell your place, all you need to do is attach an LOE with the sales documents and you are good!!

angelique26

Dec 16, 2017
La Habana
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
IELTS Request
20-06-2016
Extremely wrong/ misguiding advice. Please never advise anyone for selling the place they live, in the anticipation of an immigration opportunity. No government or immigration authorities of any country advises that.

Thanks.
I assume this advice is for after I receive the ITA, never before.
But anyway even after I receive my ITA and deliver the documents I might get refused, so, can I show my property as proof of funds and sell the apartment after I get the VISA stamped in my passport?
Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But anyway even after I receive my ITA and deliver the documents I might get refused, so, can I show my property as proof of funds and sell the apartment after I get the VISA stamped in my passport?
Thanks
"Funds must be readily available to you. For example, you can't use equity on real property as proof of settlement funds."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

Reactions: nt13

oshin

Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Med's Request
08-12-2015 Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
Guys, what's the prediction for the back to back draw tomorrow? I just updated my CELPIP and is now 440 from 426. The other challenge I see is the tie breaker rule because I've recreated my profile last week :(

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Thanks
I have corrected/ edited my earlier reply and mentioned Visa instead of ITA. Yes you are correct, there are chances of rejection even after ITA. Hence, it won’t be advisable to sell your apartment where you live, unless that’s the only option you have and you are confident of your application not being rejected for any other reason. Double check everything.

This over and above the fact that immigration is the top priority so much so that you wish to sell something you own.

Thanks.

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

angelique26

Dec 16, 2017
La Habana
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
IELTS Request
20-06-2016
I have corrected/ edited my earlier reply and mentioned Visa instead of ITA. Yes you are correct, there are chances of rejection even after ITA. Hence, it won’t be advisable to sell your apartment where you live, unless that’s the only option you have and you are confident of your application not being rejected for any other reason. Double check everything.

This over and above the fact that immigration is the top priority so much so that you wish to sell something you own.

Thanks.
Can I get a Gift Deed from my Brother in Law who is permanent resident of canada 3 years now and is sponsoring me and my husband (His brother) in the MPNP?
I actually expect to get a MPNP nomination before that boosts my EE score and them get the ITA. So, could I get a gift deed from my sponsor?

Thanks

maplov

Jan 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-03-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2018
Hello,

I am fairly new to the whole Express Entry process, so please bear with me if I ask some obvious questions.

I have completed the following things so far:
1. Requested FBI PCC - delivered Dec 28th,'17. I have heard of the new EDO option starting Feb 1st,'18.
2. Submitted Transcripts to WES - Dec 21st, '17. Current status: All docs received and accepted and evaluation scheduled to complete on Feb 12, '18
3. Appeared for IELTS - Jan 6th,'18 (L8.5, R9, W7.5, S8). Received my TRF Jan 30th,'18
4. Experience Letter from my former employer with all the details mentioned on the CIC website.

With my credentials (Masters degree, 3+ year international experience, CLB 9, 29 years age) my current CRS is estimated at 481.

My passport is unavailable to me for the next 2 weeks for some other reason. Once I receive my passport I was thinking of renewing it for address change (so it will be consistent with everything as well as it will be easy to obtain India PCC) and I will get it extended for another 10 years (current expiration date is June 2019)
I am struggling to find the correct NOC and have no way of confirming it. I was an Analytics Manager in my previous role (guessing 2172 based on the jobs and responsibilities)

With the amount of work I have done, can I and should I apply for Express Entry before the upcoming draw and secure my ITA or should I wait to clear my passport renewal, get WES evaluation report, get FBI and India PCC and then apply? The whole aim is to get the whole process done as fast as possible just like everyone else.

Sorry for the long ended storyline here but appreciate some feedback.

sadiqmaknojia

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
I have almost never been able to login using GCKey in the first try. It takes me 4-5 tries to enter my account. The system keeps reverting back to the welcome page! Very frustrating.
i had the same problem i start using Internet Explorer and it solved the prb

Reactions: kushagra452

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Hello,

I am fairly new to the whole Express Entry process, so please bear with me if I ask some obvious questions.

I have completed the following things so far:
1. Requested FBI PCC - delivered Dec 28th,'17. I have heard of the new EDO option starting Feb 1st,'18.
2. Submitted Transcripts to WES - Dec 21st, '17. Current status: All docs received and accepted and evaluation scheduled to complete on Feb 12, '18
3. Appeared for IELTS - Jan 6th,'18 (L8.5, R9, W7.5, S8). Received my TRF Jan 30th,'18
4. Experience Letter from my former employer with all the details mentioned on the CIC website.

With my credentials (Masters degree, 3+ year international experience, CLB 9, 29 years age) my current CRS is estimated at 481.

My passport is unavailable to me for the next 2 weeks for some other reason. Once I receive my passport I was thinking of renewing it for address change (so it will be consistent with everything as well as it will be easy to obtain India PCC) and I will get it extended for another 10 years (current expiration date is June 2019)
I am struggling to find the correct NOC and have no way of confirming it. I was an Analytics Manager in my previous role (guessing 2172 based on the jobs and responsibilities)

With the amount of work I have done, can I and should I apply for Express Entry before the upcoming draw and secure my ITA or should I wait to clear my passport renewal, get WES evaluation report, get FBI and India PCC and then apply? The whole aim is to get the whole process done as fast as possible just like everyone else.

Sorry for the long ended storyline here but appreciate some feedback.
Without WES report you can not submit your profile in EE.

oshin

Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Med's Request
08-12-2015 Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
Reactions: hasim_canadavisa
Dec 22, 2017
Guys, what's the prediction for the back to back draw tomorrow? I just updated my CELPIP and is now 440 from 426. The other challenge I see is the tie breaker rule because I've recreated my profile last week :(
Have you appeared for both, CELPIP and IELTS? Which one did you find easier and which module was challenging?

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Can I get a Gift Deed from my Brother in Law who is permanent resident of canada 3 years now and is sponsoring me and my husband (His brother) in the MPNP?
I actually expect to get a MPNP nomination before that boosts my EE score and them get the ITA. So, could I get a gift deed from my sponsor?

Thanks
I don’t know much about the MPNP program except that only a sponsor can get you MPNP. That too needs to be checked honestly. But, gift deed from your blood relatives is a sure shot proof of funds. Rest assured. You / your husband can do that - show gift deed.

Good luck.